Stronger (Pauline's view)

   30 minutes outside of Los Angeles; Shannon and I had sat back down together and hadn't stopped talking since we got back on the bus. Every little detail of what happened a half an hour ago had me quivering with anticipation. I finally have Shannon's full body weight on top of me, I'm just afraid I won't know what to do or how to do it. "Shannon, I need to tell you something before we get to Jared's. I'm a little inexperienced." I had lowered my head embarrassed. Shannon was silent and so I looked up to see a confused look on his face. "I'm a Virgin." Shannon smiled a sweet one, "Baby, I really shouldn't be your first. I will tear you apart." Shannon's smile had fooled me, I was speechless. I felt the heat rising inside of me, this uneasy urge to straddle him and tell him to take me here and now. There was a fire in my chest, all he had to do was look at me and that what would be my Que. I didn't want to scare him away, I have talked about the kind of person I might be having sex but I have never see that side of me yet. I began to relax, I kept a calm look on my face, and maybe a nervous look would be better. I needed to show as little interest in him so I don't frighten him away.

"Shannon?" Jared approached us from the seats behind with his arms and head slightly slung over the headrest above us. "My phone is dying; can you call a taxi to meet us at the terminal in 10 minutes?" Shannon looked up and nodded; Jared thanked him and walked away. "Um Shannon, you'll be easy on me, won't you? " Shannon called for a taxi. Once the call had ended Shannon's laid his free hand on my knee and slid it up my thigh, I closed my eyes and took in the feeling of his hand rising. He stopped, I opened my eyes. "Shannon, Is everything okay?" Shannon's hand was still on my thigh and he began to grip it hard. "Pauline I wouldn't hurt you. Unless you wanted me to?" I wasn't afraid, In fact that turned me on. That was it, here is my chance to let her out. I want to feel every inch of him, and I was going to get what I wanted. Shannon smiled at me and looked away, I leaned in to kiss his cheek and whisper in his ear, "When we get to Jared's, I want you to lose control with me."