A Handsome rebel (Kylie's view)

I couldn't believe I was sitting face to face with Andy, I always admired him from afar considering I've only seen him through my phone or at a few of the concerts I went to. Andy and I had been talking for what feels like hours and he was very kind to me, charming and funny. I could hear the others talking a few rows behind us but I was lost in Andy's gaze, I was not about to look away and lose a second of this moment. The bus driver made the announcement that we had one more stop before entering Los Angeles. Doesn't seem the girls heard the announcement because I thought for sure Nicole would have come to me to let me know what our plans were but I guess she is just as content as I was. After the announcement, Andy stretched his long tattooed arm around my shoulder. I think he could tell I was cold from the cool breeze making its way through the bus from the driver's open window. I glanced over the seat in front of me just to see that there was only 2 others left in the bus. "So, Kylie. Do you believe there is someone for everyone or do you think that is just a saying to make others feel better?" Andy's long fingers pushed my hair back behind my ear. "Not sure, I haven't found that special one yet to make me believe it exists." Andy looked around the bus than back at me, "Seems like your friends know what they want." I turned around to see Jared's hand stroking Nicole's arm as they talked, Pauline looked like she was about to kiss Shannon. I turned back to look ahead towards the driver's direction. "I cannot speak for them." I chuckled aloud. Andy's hand squeezed my shoulder a little and I winced at the sting from the light pinch that came with it. "What about me? Do you like me Kylie?" I looked at him immediately as his words left his soft looking lips. How do you answer a question like that, I've never been good with responding to guys like him. In fact I've never been asked a question by a guy like Andy.

I hadn't gone through many relationships but I have talked to a few guys after my last relationship, no one yet has given me the swept off my feet feeling...until now. Andy caught my attention about a year ago when I had first seen him on TV, he was breath taking. Reminiscing in my head I had almost forgot where I was, who I was with at this time. The driver swerved  and the way I was sitting caused me to fall in my position and all my weight shifted to the left of me where Andy is sitting. Andy squeezed my shoulder a little tighter and I quickly straightened out back to my original upright position. "So you do like me. I felt the over exaggerated fall against me." I looked at him with a fierce stare as a quick reaction. "I did not over exaggerate!" Andy smiled and said "You also didn't deny that you do like me." I blushed and lost train of thought, his smile caught me off guard and I could feel a smirk emerging from my face.

"Hey Andy, I asked Nicole, Shannon and Pauline if they would like to go to my house as soon as we arrive in LA. Kylie is going wherever Nicole goes, so that leaves you out. Do you want to go with us so Kylie has someone to hang out with?" Andy jumped on his offer as soon and the last word left Jared's lips. I would love to he said. I felt my ears get hot and looked to Jared, "Did Nicole say it was what she wanted to do? She is okay with me going?" Jared went on with how Nicole liked the idea but all I could think about was I'd be spending more time with Andy. I smiled and nodded.