#1

Arabella's P.O.V.

I was looking around the park since I was playing Pokemon Go, trying to be super good at it. I kept wondering if it will ever come up with any Pokemon. Sitting on a bench for an hour looking around isn't helping at all.

My phone's battery was going down, so I closed the app and put my phone away while walking back to my apartment.

I hoped that Karina was still home to play crossbar with the others, and even though Harry texted me about coming over to hang out, I wanted to play football.

At the same time, my brother was on the sidemen and I couldn't turn it down.

*SKIP TIME*

I got home and then looked around to see flour and other things on the ground, and then Karina looked over at the door to find me witnessing the mess.

"Bell!" she shouted.

"What's going on?" I asked confused. "Did you do this?"

"It was just for a video for YouTube! I got Riley good though..."

I peeked over the couch and saw Riley on the ground.

She was one of my friends on my football team we called "4 Fun".

It's obviously having fun all the time.

"Well, can you not hurt Riley like that, she has that important test in a few days," I said a bit worried running over to her.

Riley sighed and said, "I'm not worried about that, she just got to stop with these pranks on me!"

"I do it on everyone," Karina replied laughing. "It's just funny how she slipped and the flour hit her..."

Karina was basically dying right there by the fridge.

"Just go take a shower, Riley," I told her. "I'll have her clean this place up..."

Riley went into the bathroom as she held her arm.

"Karina, you're cleaning this up..." I noted. "I'm going over to see Harry and the others..."

Karina stopped laughing and turned surprised.

"What do you mean? I thought we were having that penalty challenge..." she mentioned.

"I haven't seen Harry in a while, and I promised him the next time I would hang out with him and the others," I told her.

Karina got frustrated as she huffed her anger out.

"All right, just go ahead and see them..."

I seemed like she was acting sarcastically.

"You're okay with it?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I know seeing Harry would make you happy since it's been a few months..." Karina replied.

"Okay... Just please clean this up and send the video to see so I can see how it went..."

Karina smiled as I left with my mind wondering on a lot.

*ANOTHER TIME SKIP*

I got to Harry's apartment, and then I knocked on the door and waited, and it opened to see him.

"Harry!" I said happily.

"Bell!" he said hugging me quickly.

I felt happy to see my brother.

"How are you?" I asked him.

"Good, I just wanted you to know that I finally moved in officially."

He closed the door and I just looked at how the apartment was, and it was pretty nice.

Prettier than mine, but still sort of similar.

"I haven't introduced you to the others yet," he said motioning me.

I followed him, and then saw a guy leaning on the counter and he instantly hit me when it was Simon...

A/N

Hey guys, I hope you enjoy this story! This one might be a bit longer than the other stories that I write, but it'll be good!

Make sure to check out my other my stories as well.

May upload 1-2 parts a day, depends on what I am doing.