#24

Harry's P.O.V.

I was enjoying the party and then I saw the door open and then I saw Simon and Arabella.

I went over to them and hugged them, especially Bell. She was hugging me too and then she whispered "Sorry for running away..."

"It's all right... Just don't scare me like that..." I said to her.

She nodded on my shoulder, and then we let go and everyone else started cheering since they all saw Bell.

They all came over and hugged her while I just moved out of the way and Simon said: "Thank god I know where she takes those pictures sometimes..."

"She sometimes does that because of her being bored," I admitted.

"Who's ready to party officially?" JJ yelled.

Everyone cheered, and then we all continued to dance and enjoy that night.

*NEXT DAY*

I woke up on the couch, sort of half sleepy still since I remembered passing out. Too much drinking really can get you tired and silly...

That moment I realized that my phone was filled with messages and pictures and likes... I was sort of confused, but then I remembered those photos that we took.

I looked around to see where the others were at, and I just saw mostly everyone on the bed sleeping, and JJ on the floor and Tobi on the counter slanted over.

My phone ringed again, and then I looked to see it was a text from Katie.

"I wonder how that party went since it was crazy without me..." she texted.

I picked it up in a frantic and responded "I'm sorry, we just got caught in the moment of appreciating the team only... I'm sorry..."

I sighed and laid on the couch still while I just tried to wake up than how I was.

Arabella's P.O.V.

Thank god I didn't drink a lot than what the others did and went to visit Lynn from the hospital.

"Thanks for coming with," I said to Karina.

"Yeah, I just needed that coffee badly," she said sipping the last of it. She threw it in the trash and then went over by the chair and said: "I'm gonna..."

She then went to sleep like that, and then I said "Lynn Flores.."

"She's in 4D," the lady said.

"Thank you," I said leaving the counter.

I found it and opened the door and then saw Lynn awake and looking at the TV.

"Hey," I said. "I thought you were awake..."

She didn't say anything, and then I went over by her and sat down and looked at her.

She didn't move at all, and then I said "Hello... Lynn to earth, can you hear me?"

That's when she looked at me and said: "Do you know that I'm not in the mood to talk to any of yous..."

"Why?" I said. "We supported you and still do..."

"Without that party..." she said sarcastically. Seemed like she wasn't in the mood.

"Look, the next party we have, you'll be there," I said holding her hand.

She jerked her hand away from me and said "Right... You won't do that since I'll be in here for the rest of year... And that's for like 5 months to recover?!"

I stayed silent, and then she said "Can you please leave me alone...? Just, go... I'm watching Gotham..."

I sighed and then said, "Just make sure you still keep in contact with someone..."

Lynn sighed and moved her hand to her stomach, and then I left the room. I just wondered why it was a concern to her about the party... There could be a whole lot of them, or maybe it's just about the incident before.

Karina was still sleeping, and then I took off my sandal and hit her in the face with it.

She woke up quick and said, "I didn't eat your pizza!"

I was confused, and then said: "What dream were you having?"

Karina sighed and said "Well, one involving pizza and a lot of guys... Specifically, you know who..."

That's when it got me, and then I nodded and grabbed my sandal and we both left to go get ice cream.