#38

Arabella's P.O.V.

I was in line at the mall to get a pizza since I wanted some with me and Sarah. It was pretty much a win-win situation since I was cool with doing my pepperoni stuff.

"What can I help you with?" the lady asked me.

"I'll take a pepperoni and a cheese pizza," I said. "Can you also add peppers to the both of the pizzas them?"

"There's pepper over there, you can add it to your pizza when you get it," she said.

I sighed and then looked over at Sarah and she was looking bored and hungry at the same time, and then I looked at my phone and realized that Harry was texting me.

"I heard about the whole thing, and I just wanted to say that you aren't gonna have any problems since I know we'll help out the best for you," he texted me.

I wasn't really happy and then I texted him back saying "I appreciate it but I'm not really needing any support RIGHT NOW, but it'll come soon."

I put my phone away and waited until the food came and then I went over by Sarah and said: "It's all here!"

She smiled and said, "Good, I'm hungry as a pig!"

I put the food down and then we got to eat.

*SKIP TIME*

"Well, you got to understand that this is a thing to heal," Sarah said. "That day was just like another day, but rather more scary since you could've met your final day..."

I sighed and then said, "I just wish that it could go away and not just ruin my whole thing on me freaking out over having no one."

Sarah grabbed my hand and said "You do have someone, and that's Simon. Just make sure that you don't freak out on the video too."

I nodded and then took a bite of my pizza and continued talking about other stuff.

A/N

I know I am a bit late on the uploading, another week of school... Sigh...

Byye!!