#21

Arabella's P.O.V.

*DAY BEFORE GAME 2*

I was on my way to head to practice again since I had that slumber party with Riley a few days ago and yesterday was practice so we had to go extra today.

It sort of got me into a rush since I was sort of a few minutes behind before the official time started.

I wore this to practice:

I was just so happy that Simon gave me that necklace, and I couldn't believe that they ran out of spots for them to join in

I was just so happy that Simon gave me that necklace, and I couldn't believe that they ran out of spots for them to join in. Seems like they didn't want to enter anyway, but at least I can handle the cheering by them.

I headed over to the practice field and then I saw the others there and then I said: "Hey, everyone!"

They all saw me and then Taylor said: "We got a problem..."

"What is it?" I said.

"Riley," they all said pointing to her which she was facing the opposite way.

I looked over at her and then I asked her "Are you all right?"

She shook slowly, and then I said: "Why don't you see if you can pull yourself together just for this practice...?"

She pulled me over to the side and then I said "What?"

Riley looked over closely and whispered "My family's actually moving... They want me to go with them too..."

I looked shocked, and then I looked over at the others, and they were questioning what was going on.

I took the soccer ball and tossed it to Karina, and then I said: "Go by the positions and see the kicks in the net."

They all went over by the net and then I said: "When did you find out about this?"

Riley looked up and said, "Yesterday, I was just watching TV when my mom told me that we're moving since my dad allegedly already escaped prison and they're worried about any attacks happening..."

I sighed and then said "Let's just get practicing, okay? We'll talk about it later on..."

Riley nodded and we both went over to the others to practice. The whole time was just me worrying about Riley and her family.

*SKIP TIME*

I was leaving the field and just out of breath and I was sitting in my car and then I just sort of looked around and then went on my phone.

That's when I heard something behind the back seat and then I saw a little dog there and I was just surprised and then I picked it up and saw a tag on it.

It read: "Hope you like dogs, I know how much you love them. ~Dad"

I was smiling so much since this was one of those puppies that I loved so much.

I was just so happy about this and then I texted everyone about this. I completely was just focusing on all of the stuff that was in my head about this puppy.

A/N

I just had to throw in a puppy since I love them soooo much!