#11

Arabella's P.O.V.

I heard a gunshot and then my phone call ended since I clicked it, and people were screaming and scared.

Lynn was confused and then I said "Lynn! Get over here!"

Simon was calling my name and then I looked at him and then that's when it happened.

That's when another gunshot came and hit my neck a bit, and then I fell.

The pain was unbearable, and I saw Simon's face by mine, and he was panicking quickly, trying to comfort me.

More came through, and then I blacked out at that...

*SKIP TIME*

I was hearing some sort of beeping coming close by me, and then I just started to listen to quiet noise except that beeping.

My eyes started to open and then I saw myself in a bed hooked onto a machine when I saw it. There were so many questions in my head at that moment.

That's when I tried to move my hand and then looked to see Simon holding it and sleeping on the bed with his head on it by my leg.

I realized that there was something wrong, and then I started to move around and then Simon woke up and said "Bell..."

I started to move and then Simon grabbed me and said: "Hey, it's okay..."

He kept looking at me, and then I just started to cry, and then he hugged me and I just rested my head on his shoulder.

It seemed like he was worried about what happened... Probably would've been me if he was in my position...

That's when he let go and said: "Your neck is really hurt, and they said that you're pretty lucky to survive..."

I sighed and then he hugged me again and I just kept crying more and more while he just comforted me...

My only question was what happened to Lynn...