#32

Arabella's P.O.V.

I was zoning out of place when I kept looking out the window and seeing a lot of stars and other cool stuff.

Simon came out of nowhere and kissed me on the lips and I went with it since there wasn't anyone else around.

We let go and then he said: "How come you're over here?"

"The view looks cool, that's all," I said. "It's nothing much, and I think we'll enjoy this moment of what's happening."

"Well, what if I told you that we're going to celebrate later tonight because of your birthday coming so soon..."

I giggled and then Simon and I kissed again and then a door opened and then we stopped and Karina said: "Oh, don't mind me, I'm just going ahead and getting cookies."

Simon and I signed and then I said: "Are you coming with for my dinner later on?"

Karina looked surprised and said, "Well, I was just gonna sleep and watch some Leafy, considering that he's Bae." <--- (Reference to my best friend who loves Leafy)

"Who even is Leafy?" Simon questioned.

Karina looked at him and said slowly stepping to him "You did not just say that..."

Simon then said, "Oh, I know who that is."

Karina sighed of relief and then I said: "We actually may know someone that doesn't know Leafy."

Karina grabbed the cookies in the zip locked bag and then said: "Text me his or her name and I'll go ahead and kill them with my special knife."

She walked back into her room while I yelled before she closed the door "Don't use that one!"

She opens the door and said, "Why?"

"Taylor needed it for that project before and never gave it back to you," I said.

Karina closed the door with a thumbs up and Simon came on the couch and looked at me.

"What?" I said smiling.

He put his arm on mine and said: "You know that I love you forever, right?"

I nodded and then said, "You always put a heart every day you text me."

Simon nodded and then he got up and said: "I actually got to go now since I have to be featured on one of JJ's videos."

I nodded and then I kissed and hugged him and said: "I love you..."

He said, "I love you more."

*SKIP TIME*

I was with the others and just keep looking around me since some people were looking like they knew us.

"I heard that you got another time to go with the others," Marissa said.

I nodded and then Emily said, "You really need to go and do more than just this relationship."

That statement sort of didn't make sense, and then I said "You mean...? I have sex with him?"

Riley touched my shoulder and said, "I think we all know that you want to go ahead and do it with him."

My head shook no and the others were poking fun at me since they believed that I really wanted to have sex with Simon.

Harry's P.O.V.

I sort of was feeling like this while keeping the secret from Bell was now wrong since the girl was asking when she was gonna be in the team.

That's when I went ahead and texted Riley since she could possibly understand why. Lynn would be pretty mad, but Bell would get madder since I held it from her."