#19

Simon's P.O.V.

I was looking at where the girl's locker room was at and then I sort of heard complaining. My head was sort of hurting since I had a headache for a while now.

I knocked on the door and then I heard silence and then the door opened and showed Arabella in a worried motion.

"Bell!" I said hugging her.

She hugged back and then said, "How are we gonna get this working?"

I let go and then I said "I don't know... Maybe some way that you can find a girl in less than a minute?"

"There's no way!" one of her friends said in the back.

"It's impossible!" "There's no way for this too...!"

Everyone started to panic, and then I felt a tap on my hand and then I looked and saw Lynn, and then I said "Lynn! You're here!"

She smiled, and then she said: "I think I can handle this..."

She started to get up, and then I said "Wait! You're still in recovery..."

Lynn sort of pushed me and then said: "I need to do this so we can make Arabella proud..."

She started to move around a bit, and then I said: "Do you even have the clothes?"

Lynn pointed at her locker, and then Arabella looked and said "Lynn! You're standing?"

"Just help me to the locker..." she said sort of having trouble.

"You can't be in the game though!" Bell said. "You're still hurt!"

"Even though I am hurt, I still have that little spiritual hope that you remembered back at high school..." Lynn said.

Bell sort of paused, and then the others were quiet and were shocked too. It sort of made me feel like I was the third wheel added to this situation. Was I?

Harry's P.O.V.

I was already trying to call Simon but I think he may have left it silent... Seems like he would do that...

"He's still not answering..." I said.

Everyone else was confused, and then the referee's were talking and then I yelled "Hey! They'll be out here in a few minutes! There was a delay!"

"You know if they don't get here in a few seconds, they're disqualified automatically..." the referee yelled back at.

Everyone else was sort of freaking out, and then Simon called me and I answered quickly.

"Simon! What's going on?" I yelled in a panicked way.

"They found the replacement..." Simon said. "Just wait 'till they come out..."

The phone call ended before I said "Simon... I-"

I sighed and then the announcer came onto the field and said "Ladies and gentlemen! Are you ready for the tournament to begin!"

Everyone cheered while I looked through the entrances and sort of looked at my phone at the same time.

Simon came back and then I said "Simon! What's going on?"

"I told you..." he said sitting down in a rush. "They found someone to be in Lynn's position..."

I sort of started to feel confused since he said it like he didn't care, but I just looked and heard Arabella's group called and then I looked and they started to run out to the field.

That's when I sort of saw Lynn there, and I was confused and said: "Is that Lynn...?"

Simon looked at me and nodded. A straight nod.

Seems like it was really happening right now. Arabella's dream coming true to win her trophy...

Arabella's P.O.V.

I was looking around and seeing people, and I saw Simon and the others cheering me on. I mean, the group on... It sort of caught my attention at first, but then I realized it...

3 big games that can change our lives forever! Something that will definitely get me happy about my life more when it's with Simon...

I looked at Lynn and then at Riley, and she said: "I won't miss out on any practices from now on..."

I smiled and then I said, "Let's just go play this game and win!"

All of us ran out to the middle of the field and played the first game.