#31

Arabella's P.O.V.

I was so excited when my team and I won that game last night and we were still cheering all the way until it was late at night.

A lot of people were seeing what I was trying to do now since the game was already done and over with.

Simon came out of nowhere and kissed me on the lips and I just went with it since I saw it.

He looked at me and then said: "You know that there's something else happening, right?"

I looked questioned, and then he said: "Your birthday in a few days!"

That's when I remembered it since I was out of zone about it in a week, and then I nodded and he looked at me confused and said: "How did you not know your own birthday was happening?"

"It's because of the win of the game!" I said. "You got to understand that this win was a big thing too, and then I sort of looked about the party and yeah..."

Simon sighed and then the others came out of nowhere from where I couldn't see and then Vik said: "You know, you are something else since the win of the game."

"Like how?" I said.

"Like how you are always wearing some sweaters since the game," Harry said.

I looked and saw my sweater, and then said: "Well, I am always cold, isn't that a law to any of you now?"

"No, but just wondering," Harry said sort of scared.

I sighed and then grabbed my bag and said: "I'll be going down to that coffee place with Katie..."

Simon went over to me and said: "Just make sure you're safe, okay?"

I nodded and kissed him, and then I left quickly after that since I wanted to go to my apartment and sleep.

A/N

This one is super short, sorry for writing it quick like this, but I will upload a longer one, and we're not close to done yet...

Bye!