#26

Arabella's P.O.V.

I was out alone at the bar since I was waiting for Simon, he wanted me to be treated before the game happening in a few days.

It had been interesting since some people recognized me and one even said he was sorry for my friend Lynn getting hurt for no reason. At least having fans meaning they support you really happy, to me...

I felt my phone vibrate and then I looked over at it and saw a text from Simon:

"I'm almost there, just a block away," he said.

I texted back saying "Yay! Close to that special night that you said it would be..."

"Hey," a voice said from the bar.

My eyes looked up and then I saw the bartender and he said: "You're that football player on the team! 4 Fun, right?"

I smiled and nodded, and said: "Thanks, I just wonder what I'm gonna do now since we're close to winning, but we're short one person..."

"Oh, I know someone that plays football," he said.

I looked quickly up at him again and said "You do!? Who?"

"My girlfriend..." he said. "She usually is around the field practicing herself since she's dreaming of being on a team."

"When is she gonna be at the field?" I asked him.

"Tomorrow."

I looked happier, and then I said "Thank you! I'll get my friends to know about it, but thank you!"

I left the bar and saw Simon outside and then I said "Simon!"

I hugged him and then he said: "I didn't know you like to hug a lot and you missed me..."

"It's not that!" I said letting him go. "I may have found a replacement for Lynn to be in her position!"

Simon's P.O.V.

I was shocked to hear what Bell was saying, and then I said "Well, who's the one to be filling her in?"

"A bartender's girlfriend," she said. "He told me that she plays football a lot and actually goes to the field!"

She was jumping up and down and then I said: "That's good to hear...!"

She hugged me again and then I just went with it until she went back to normal and enjoy that night.