Chapter 7

Author's Message: I am so sorry for such a late update! I know you guys have been going insane for a new update! I apologise. I have been so busy and have no computer. So I'm writting this chapter on my phone. I apologise for any errors in advance!

Drake's POV

Reese and I walk up to the huge front door of The Stevens Estate. This place is huge; it's unbelievable how huge this house is. I never seen something so big in real life.

Reese grabbed my hand and gave it a tug; before whispering in my ear saying, "Remember our identities and what we talked about."

I nodded and gave him a weak smile as I rung the door bell. Tonight, Reese and I are married. We own a huge shipment company and we go by Mr.Gladstone.

The feeling sent chills through my body. Being so close to Reese is driving me madly insane. Maybe I do have feelings for him? Or it could just be cold outside.

Who knows.

The door opened reveling a woman with an elegant dress on, makeup done and her sheepish blonde hair up in a bun. She is beautiful. Honestly stunning.

"You both must be Mr. Gladstone. Come," She gestures us inside with a huge smile on her face.

"When my husband told me about his new client that he is interested in, I was so thrilled. We have never had a gay married couple as clients before. It's such an amazing thing." She smiled and walked us into the dinning room. Formal dinning room at that. The room had white walls while the bottom half was wood paneling. Their was antique shelves throughout the room.

You got to be kidding me.

"You may take a seat, my husband is up in his office finishing up some work before he joins us. You'll love him." She says ecstatically.

Sure I will.

I felt a tug at my hand, making me look up at Reese. I smiled at him and sat in the seat that he pulled out for me.

"My husband and I thank you so much for inviting us to dinner. We appreciate it so much, Mrs. Stevens." Reese smiled at her as he sat next to me.

"Yes, thank you and your husband for having us over." I smiled at her.

She smiled back and said, "You both are too sweet. It's no problem." Before sitting down across the large table.

"Bertha! Will you go fetch my husband!" Mrs. Stevens shouts at her maid. She appears in the door way and nods.

Who is that? Tyler has never mentioned her before.

"You have such a beautiful home, ma'am." I said before looking to Reese.
"My husband had this built a few years ago actually. Before this house we lived in the city with our son Tyler." She says his name before looking away.

"Son? Tell me about him. Where is he if you don't mind me asking?" Reese asked. Before I could.

She looked over at us and smiled, "Tyler is a sweet sweet boy. Got wonderful grades, never caused any trouble and-" she was cut off by her husband.

"Tyler is a trouble child. He always have been. If you don't know this, he is actually in jail. On trial actually." Mr. Stevens says.

"I am so sorry. It must be hard to know what you did was not good enough. I apologise." I say dramatically.

They both smiled before either wife looked away, hurt.

She must know something. She has too.

"It is very nice to meet you both Mr.Gladstone and Mr.Gladstone." Mr.Stevens shook our hands. His grip was firm and sent chills through my body. Not the good kind either.