Ponyboy?

DISCLAIMER

All rights go to S.E. Hinton. All of the characters mentioned except for Emma belong to her.

I ain't trying to get copyrighted. Also this book will follow the plot line of the outsiders. But from a different point of view.

So don't go and say I'm trying to take credit for her story because I'm not. Just writing a fan fic. 😆😆😆

Anyways, enjoy comment, like and vote!

Xoxo

Cast:
Emma-Ariana Grande
The outsider cast as themselves.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Beep,beep,beep,beep.

Is it already time to get up? I thought to myself.

I smashed my hand down on the clock and lazily got up and walked to the bathroom.

As I brushed my teeth I took in my appearance. I have curly dark brown hair that flows down my back. With big dark brown eyes to match. I thought it contrasted well with my tan skin.

I spit out the toothpaste and headed into the shower. I let the water wash over my head and down my body. It felt warm and safe.

Ugh, I'm gonna be late. I thought to myself again.

I turned off the tap and wrapped a towel around me. I walked over to my closet and took out a pair of black jeans, white tank top and my oversized camo jacket.

I got dressed quickly and passed a comb to my almost dry hair. And looked in the mirror. What am I forgetting? Oh right, shoes. I pulled out my black pumps and threw my backpack over my shoulder, while heading down the creaky stairs.

I don't live on the rich side of town and I'm considered a greaser and honestly I don't mind being one.

As I walked into the kitchen I saw my drunk mother passed out on the couch.

Rough night. I thought before heading out the door with an apple in hand.

When I finally reached my high
school I could already see the cliques. The cheerleaders and jocks were the socs and the rest were greasers talking amongst themselves and occasionally cat calling me.

I sat down in my regular seat and waited for the teacher to come through the door.

As I sat there I completely zoned out. Until a young boy with light brown hair and green eyes snapped me out of it.

"Hi, I'm Ponyboy." He said awfully polite.

"I'm Emma." I said smiling.

"I was thinking maybe you wanna come over to my house and meet the gang?" He asked with a childish smile on his face.

I had seen him around and from what I heard he was a good kid.

"Sure, I don't mind." I said flashing my white teeth.

He smiled back and took a seat beside me. The rest of the day flew by and before I knew it it was the end of the day.

I casually walked out the large double doors, when I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey Emma over here!" Ponyboy yelled.

I walked over to him and a small boy who looked scared half to death. He had black straight hair that was greased. He had big dark brown eyes and as I walked up to them he blushed lightly.

"This is Johnny." He said. I looked over and smiled. Which Johnny glad fully returned.

We walked over to his house that was a one story house and looked a little run down but I didn't pay it any mind. Mine looked the same.

Pony and Johnny walked in first and I gracefully followed.

"This is Emma. I met her at school." Pony said and everybody trained their eyes on me.

I looked around the room and I saw a extremely good looking guy with sandy brown hair and green eyes. He walked up to me and said in his southern accent, "I'm Sodapop." I smiled and said hey.

Another guy walked up to me he had a weird looking bangs and smelled like beer. "Hey there little lady, I'm two-bit." I smiled again and say hello.

Behind him was a another guy that had his hair greased and kicking out in different directions and had a gap in his teeth. "I'm Steve." He stated and I nodded. He didn't seem very nice.

I felt someone's eyes on me and I turned my head slightly and I saw a mean looking guy staring at me. He got up and he was really tall. He had dark brown hair and bushy eyebrows. I knew who he was. "Names Dallas." He said as I inhaled the stench of cigarettes.

I nodded and headed over to the couch where two bit was watching mickey mouse. He looked over at me.
"Let's play truth or dare." He said with a mischievous smile on his lips.

After about an hour or two of playing that, I felt right at home. These guys were really funny and really nice.

That's when I heard the door open as I was washing off my plate and putting it on the drying rack. Chocolate cake is delicious.

I turned around and I locked eyes with these piercing green eyes. I had to look up to see him. He towered over me. He had a defined jawline and short slightly greased hair. He was wearing a tight black t-shirt that hugged all his muscles and a pair of jeans that had dirt on them.

"I'm Emma. I'm friends with Ponyboy." I said softly. Never once did he take his eyes off me.

"I'm Darry." He said in a low husky voice.

Something about him made my heart do back flips. When I looked into those eyes I felt like I had seen them before. I shook the feeling off.

"It's nice meeting you." He said and made way for me to walk. I smiled and walked back into the living room. The image of his eyes branded into my mind.

-------------------------------------------------------------

You like???
Stay tuned to find out what happens next.
Xoxo