Hospital

It's been about a week and Ponyboy and Johnny haven't come back yet. Everyone is on edge. Greasers have been getting jumped a lot recently. And socs have been trashing houses and things. It's bad.

I got dressed into a black tank top and a pair of light wash rip jeans and I popped on a white and black bandana.

I headed over to the curtis house and pushed open the old creaky door. It was about 9:30 in the night. I saw Darry sitting on his armchair. I walked over there and he smiled at me and pulled me on his lap. I snuggled into his chest and inhaled his fresh scent and sighed.

Just when I got comfortable the phone rang. I moaned in disgust which caused Darry to chuckle. I picked up the phone and a strange voice answered.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Is this the curtis residence?" A feminine voice asked.

"Yes, why? Who is this?" I asked.

"I'm a nurse at the hospital and I'm here to inform a Darrel and Sodapop Curtis that his brother along with two other people are here." She said politely.

"We'll be right there." I said as I turned to Darry.

"Pony is at the hospital with I think Johnny and someone else." I said softly.

"Soda we gotta go." Darry said and Soda came rushing out of his room and out the door. With both me and Darry at his heels.

Darry hopped into the driver seat and me in the passenger side and Soda in the back.

When we got there, we walked up the nurse and asked which floor they were on. Third floor. We walked up the stairs and as we turned the corner I saw Pony with a fat man. He looked way different. His face was all black and his hair was cut and super blonde. He looked like he had lost a lot of weight too.

Soda ran straight to Pony and grabbed him in a tight hug. I interlocked my fingers with Darrys hand and he looked down at me. His eyes scared and pleading. I nodded and squeezed his hand.

He looked back at pony who pulled away from Soda and was looking at him. Pony's eyes looked like they were watering. He loved Darry and Darry loved him too.

"Darry!" He said running into Darrys arms. He gladly hugged back and sobs racked both of their bodies.

"I thought we lost you like we did mom and dad!" Darry said sobbing and Soda joined the hug too. Brotherly love. It didn't seem right to join the hug. This was between brothers.

They all pulled away and smiled at each other while wiping their tears away.

"Aw we left out Em" Said Soda softly.

I chuckled and said "it's alright"

Before I could even finish saying that I was smashed into a big group hug. I smiled and hugged back. Once we were done hugging I looked over at Pony.

"Who else is here?" I asked cautiously.

"Johnny and Dallas. The church we was at was burning and these kids were inside so me,Johnny and Dallas saved them and Johnny got hurt bad and Dallas got a burn on his arm. I think Johnny is in surgery." He said in a monotone voice.

"Oh alright." I said back softly.

I looked up at Darry and he gave me a weary smile.

"Pony we should you home. You look worse then us." Darry said.

"Yeah I could a use a bath." He said back chuckling.

All four of us walked back to the pickup and rode home in silence.  When we finally reached Pony had fallen asleep and so did I. I guess Soda carried Pony because I felt myself being lifted by Darry.

I was laid gently down on Darrys bed and I felt his arms leave me. I guess sleepy me didn't like that so I opened my eyes barely and grabbed hold of hand.

"Don't leave me." I said sleepily.

DARRY POV.

"Don't leave me." She said in her soft voice.

I looked down at her and I felt my heart do back flips.  Her curly hair was perfectly placed over my pillow and her eyes. Those eyes could kill. But hers were soft as she looked up at me.

I lazily plopped down beside her and grabbed her waist pulling her to my chest. I buried my face in her hair and breathed in her vanilla shampoo. I'm crazy about this girl.

She had helped me so much when Pony had left and when I was with her I felt like a teenager again. Like the world of worries melts away.

Before I knew it the next few words slipped out of my mouth.

"I love you, Emma."

EMMA POV.

He said he loved me. That woke up me up real quick. I looked up from his chest to see his eyes already on me.

"I love you too." I said back smiling like a crazy woman.

Darrys smashed his lips down on mine and I glad fully returned the kiss. But this kiss was different. Usually it was soft and slow. This one was rough and passionate and I didn't mind one bit.

He flipped us over, so I was laying on the bed and he pinned my hands down above my head. He looked straight into my eyes. Asking for permission. I bit my lip and nodded. That's all it took to send us into a passionate and blissful night.

I love him. And he loves me.

DARRY POV

She bit her lip. God, when she bits her lips it makes me go insane. I looked deep into her eyes. Asking. I wanted to make sure she wanted this as much as I. 

She nodded. And that's all I needed. That night I let go off all the pain and all worries. It was just Emma and me.

I love her. And she loves me.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Awwww those two lovebirds.
Demma forever!!!!
Stay tuned to find out what happens next
Xoxo