Rumble.

Today's the day of the rumble. I ain't gonna be in it but the rest of gang will.

I got dressed in a dark wash pair of jeans and one of Darrys t-shirts. I pulled on my black pumps and left my hair alone.

I headed over to the curtis house to see the whole gang already there. Laughing and playing cards. I looked around for Darry.  I saw him talking to Pony while he was tucking in his shirt. Pony left and I walked up to Darry. 

"Hey babe." I said pecking his lips.

"Hey babygirl." He said back. And all I heard was two bit going AWWWW.

I glared at him and he raised his hands in defence.

Darry grabbed me by my waist and pulled me to his chest.

"Are you wearing my shirt?" He asked smirking.

"Hmmm" I made a fake thinking face.

"I don't know." I said giggling.

He picked me up and threw me on the couch tickling my sides.

"It'd better be!" He said playfully.

When he finally let me up he wrapped his arm around my waist and whispered in my ear. "Wait for me ok?"

I turned to him. "Please be careful. I..." I said pulling him into our room.

"What?" He asked smirking again. 

"I don't want to see you get hurt." I said blushing.

"Will it hurt you to see me in pain?" He asked sincerely.

I looked away. Not wanting him to see my eyes that were watering. I would never want him to end like Johnny.  In the hospital barely breathing. It would kill me.

He cupped my face and forced me to stare into his eyes. "Would it?" He asked again.

"Yes." I said looking down as a tear slipped down my cheek.

He forced my face up and used his thumb to wipe away my tear.

"I'll be ok. I promise." He said looking me in the eye. His eyes held promise and love.

I leaned up on my tip toes and kissed his lips. The kiss was slow and intoxicating.

Until I heard Two Bit. "DARRY WE GOTTA GOOO" Darry pulled away and rested his forehead on mine.

"Come back to me." I said breathlessly.

"I will." He said before kissing my forehead and walking out the bedroom and soon out the front door. All of the gang cheering and whooping.

I was left on my own in the house and once again this feeling where I felt sick to my stomach returned. Something bad is gonna happen tonight and I can't do anything to stop it.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Awwwww those two are so cute!!!
Anyway did you guys like?
Stay tuned to find out what happens next!
Xoxo