Far Gone.

The next morning I woke up in just Darrys black t-shirt and underwear. His strong arms wrapped around me as he was shirtless and wearing his grey sweatpants.

Hubba Hubba. I thought to myself. And then the memories came rushing in. Darry and me. Last night. Everything. I was blushing something furious.

"Hey there BabyGirl." Said Darry in his low and sleepy voice. I can't lie he sounded sexy.

He saw I was blushing and I bit down on my bottom lip hard.

"Keep biting your lip like that and I'll take you again." He said playfully.

I smiled this time and he did too. I guess the memories were coming back to him too. 

He cupped my face with his hand and I leaned into it. "I love you." I said softly.

"I love you too." He said back. I cuddled deep into his chest and drew circles on his chest. We were in comfortable silence.

A few moments passed and out of nowhere Darry picked me up bridal style and walked straight out into the living room. He threw me down onto the couch and started tickling my sides.

"Dar.....stoppppp" I said trying to contain my laughter.

That's when I heard the door open and both me and Darry looked up and saw it was Steve and two bit.

"You two look like yall had fun." Two said wiggling his eyebrows.

Steve walked past us and into the kitchen to where I smelt eggs being made.

All I could hear was "LOOK AT THE BLONDIE. YALL ARE HEROES." Hollered Steve. 

Darry hooked his arm around my waist and two followed us into the kitchen to see what all the hollering was about.

"What's going on?" Asked Darry.

"Blondie, Johnny and Dallas are in the paper." Said Steve shoving the paper to Darry.

I looked over at a blushing pony and chuckled a little.

Darry turned to me and motioned me to follow him into the room and I did.

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned. 

"The fuzz was talking to me last night about how Pony and Soda could be sent to a boys home. Because of all that happened. We'll have to go court and trial and stuff." He said quickly.

"Pony and soda ain't going anywhere. We'll go to court and we're gonna come home with both of them." I said giving him a smile.

He walked over to me and wrapped him arms around me into a hug. I wrapped my arms back around his waist and rested my head on his chest.

"I gotta go to work today. You tell Johnny I said hi ok?" He said into my hair before kissing my head.

"Alright" I said hesitantly. Not wanting to pull away.

He let go of me and headed to the bathroom. I got dressed and headed out into the living room again.

"Hey Pony, wanna head over to the hospital with me?" I asked.

"Yeah one minute" He said before shoving a piece of scrambled egg down his throat.

"Imma come too." Said Two bit.

"Alright." I said.

After pony finished his food we headed over to the hospital with two.

We headed up to the third floor and entered Johnnys room. He didn't look good. He was laying on his belly with a mirror underneath so he could see and he had burns everywhere.

"Hey Johnny" I said softly.

His eyes fluttered open. "Hey Emma. What you doing here?" He asked back.

"I came to see how you were doing." I said shyly.

"Oh don't worry about me,Emma. I'm fine." He said back softly.

He didn't look fine. He looked far gone. He wasn't gonna make it and I knew it.

I left the room and two and Pony started talking to him.

I was gonna get something to eat when I heard a familiar voice yelling at a nurse.

"JUST GET OUT." The voice said and then I saw a nurse walk out the room. I knew it was Dallas's room.

I walked into it.

"How you doing Dal?" I asked.

His head shot up in my direction.

"What do you care?" He said back.

"Just wanted to see how you were doing." I said. That's when two and Pony walked in.

"There's gonna be rumble Dal." Said Two.

I looked straight at him. "When?"

"Tomorrow night in the lot." He said looking at me. They resumed talking but I didn't care.

I walked out the hospital and headed back to my house. I hate rumbles. I'm a greaser and all but I see no point. I mean sure we'll win the fight but we'll still be at the bottom.

Darry was at work so I decided to just relax and kick back on my bed and soon I fell asleep.

But I couldn't shake this feeling that something bad was gonna happen. Something big was gonna happen and it won't be for a good reason.
-------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter sucks I know. 😧
But there's gonna be rumble?????
Stay tuned to find out what happens next.
Xoxo