Graveyard.

Today was the day of the funerals. Yes funerals. We had decided that they should be laid to rest on the same day.

I woke next to a sleeping Darry. I rolled over onto his chest and subconsciously his arm wrapped around me.

I looked at the clock. 7:45. They were gonna be laid to rest at 9. I kissed Darrys cheek and he stirred. 

I went up to his ear and whispered "baby wake up."

His eyes fluttered open and I looked at his expression. He smiled and said "I prefer you over my alarm clock."

I chuckled and we got out of bed. I had already brought my dress over and stuff so while Darry was brushing his teeth I was in the shower.

I got out and wrapped a towel around my body and I saw Darry smirking. 

"Perv." I said walking out.

I pulled on my panties and bra and slid the black dress over my head. It was long and touched the floor along with lace sleeves and a lace back.

Darry was out of the bathroom and getting ready but when I looked over he was fumbling with his tie. I walked over and said "Can I?"

He responded by grabbing my waist and pulling me to his chest. "Please."

I fumbled with it a little and tied it perfectly. I stepped back and did my hair in half up half down. We were all done. I locked hands with him and walked out the bedroom. It was 8:45.

The gang was all there in living room. And to my surprise two bit was wearing a suit too. Everybody had sad looks but to be fair I did too.

We all walked in silence to the graveyard where the two caskets laid. Both closed. I went up to Johnnys and rested my hand on it.

"I know we haven't hung out a lot or even talked. But I knew you were always there. I'll miss your little blush every time you'd see me and your soft voice. Rest in peace Johnnycake." I said before moving to next casket.

"Hey there Dal. I know you ain't the most fond of me. But I'll say it anyway, rest in peace. And take care of Johnny." I said before taking my seat next to Darry. 

The only people there was the gang. Or what was left of it. Johnnys and Dallas's parents didn't show. Surprise right? But Soda gave a nice speech and so did two. And soon enough they were lowered into the ground.

They were at peace. You could feel it. No more pain. I thought to myself. 

We walked back in silence. No one had anything to say. Two of our friends are gone and we weren't ready. But then again who ever is?

We sat done in silence taking in what just happened. And we stayed like that for the whole day. No one breathed a word.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter I knowwwww. 😅😅
Don't worry this book ain't done yet.
Stay tuned.
Xoxo