Chapter One

The Voice was back on track. The shooting for it had not begun yet, they were doing a lot of meetings and interviews.

The bond between the coaches, were stronger than ever, it was all about jokes, laughs, farts and friendship. Each one of them had their personal lives, included the troubles that comes within it, but when they get together everything seems to be just fine.

“So Adam, are you happy that Christina and Cee Lo are back?” The interview asked.

“Yes, of course! I mean, I’ll miss Shakira and Usher for sure, but Christina and Cee Lo are like family, he is like a brother to me, and Christina… I’ve already said it like a million times, there isn’t any other who can burst my balls like she does, and I missed that girl so much…” Adam said with enthusiasm.

“Yes and she looks amazing by the way, do you think this break was good for her?”

“Well, she looks better than I’ve ever seen, stunning and gorgeous. I think this answers your question!” He said smiling.

All the interviews were done, and the crew was in the meeting room for some random information. There was some parallel conversations between them.

“Thank you for the kind words you gave to the press about me, it means a lot.” Christina said in a very low ton, almost like a whisper.

Adam was sit next to her in the couch.

“Don’t thank me for that, It’s not like I’m the only one who’s saying that though…” Adam said. They were looking at each other eyes.

“Of course I will thank you for that, you’re a true gentleman to me.” She said while giving him a brief hug.

They were interrupted by Mark, the show's director.

“So guys since we ran through the script and all the doubts and questions were answered, what about we schedule the first rehearsal for the opening? You all know that the chosen song is ‘I Love Rock N Roll’ right?”

 “Yes we do, but in the schedule it’s written that the rehearsal is on a Monday, unfortunately I’ll have to do a show” Blake said.

“Wait! Are you really a singer? I thought it was all the marketing of the show…” Adam said teasing Blake like always.

“HA-HA-HA-HA-HA” Blake laughed ironically.

“So how Tuesday sounds like for you guys?” Mark asked.

“It works for me” Adam answered followed by the others who agreed too.

----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter is short, but the next one has GREAT events, don't even think to miss it!!!