Chapter Five

“You know what they say, right?” Adam asked. They were still at the same position. Full naked, embraced on the floor.

“No, what?!” She sounded concerned.

“’The blondest the girl is, the better is the blowjo* she gives.’ You just prove that it’s absolutely true” He said possessing a really naughty smile in his face.

“Douchebag!” She said giggling and giving him fake punches on his chest. He was laughing at the ashamed face she had, and while she was slapping him, he held her tight. When they both stopped the teasing, the silence filled the room. Looking deeply at each other eyes, they started to kiss. A different kind of kiss, different than all the others, it had feelings, although it was unknown feelings for both of them, they were feeling it with their hearts.

“Are we really going to do this?” She said after they stopped the kiss.

“I guess, I mean, I don’t know. All that I know is that I can’t be away from you anymore. I’m sorry if you don’t feel the same way, but I… Just can’t.” He said curving his shoulders. She closed her eyes and smiled. It felt so good to hear this, that she wanted to memorize.

“Adam, I feel the same way.” He smiled relief. They were disturbed by someone knocking on the door.

“Christina? Hon are you there? I think I forgot my bag, open up!” It was Christina’s hairstylist. They jumped off the floor, and started collecting their clothes that were scattered all over the place.

“Adam! Oh my god! Hurry it up, hide in the bathroom, he can’t see you. Oh my god!” Christina said whispering, almost inaudible. She was freaking out.

“Just… Just a second Jake!” She said while putting the last piece of clothes, Adam was already on the bathroom. “Hey you, come on in, you forgot your bag on the chair” She said while opening the front door.

“Oh there it is, I’m such a sloppy” Jake said in the way to pick up his stuffs and go to another appointment, he was running late. “Dear, were you having a party here? Wasn’t like this when I left, it’s a mess in here”

“Oh…No…I…Was… I was looking for my… Mascara and couldn’t find it, that’s why the mess, ha-ha” She said cynically escorting him to the door.

“I see… Goodbye honey, see you tomorrow!” He said leaving. She closed the door and ran to the bathroom, only to find Adam laughing his eyes out.

“Stop! That wasn’t funny, can’t you imagine if he finds out? In a second everybody on the studio would know. Now go, before someone sees us!” She said smiling and taking him by the hand to the front door.

“Christina?”

“Yes?” She responded without noticing that he leaned to seal her lips with a soft kiss, and then, he left.

This kiss really took her by surprise and made her hear beat like hummingbird heartbeat, her stomach were filled with butterflies. What the hell? I’m a teenager again? Oh gosh.