Chapter Four

It’s been three weeks since the coaches had a break, the show was doing pretty well, as always. The teams were all boundless, set to the live shows. What happened between Adam and Christina stayed in the past. The break really worked out good for her. It seemed like she never did what she wanted to do for a long time. Superficially, she fooled herself, thinking that she wasn’t attracted to him, and didn’t enjoy when they almost had se*, didn’t want him inside her more and more, deeper and deeper. Nevertheless, even before they met personally, she was fascinated by his charm and beauty, but now that her deepest and darkest desire had finally became true, she wouldn’t want to face it. So she continued misleading her own.

At the other side of the table, things weren’t so complicated. Adam really felt bad for cheating on Behati, but he had always betrayed, it wasn’t a new thing. Although she was his fiancée, how he feels about Christina was before he even met her, so the guilty feeling wasn’t quite there. One thing he had figured it out: he would for sure play his cards again. Now that he had tasted a little bit of Christina, he got addicted.

The first night of the live shows was great, Christina performed with a rapper Flo Rida the song “Good Feeling”. But in the second night - that she also performed, a different kind of music though – was marvelous. Not only kept the audience so touched, but the coaches too, one in particular. “Say Something”. That did make Adam think very intensely, with all that had happened between them, she never gave him the opportunity to speak his mind off, this was his cue.

The clock pointed five pm. All the coaches had given an interview at the studio and all of them were in their trailers. Adam was anxious, picked his stuff and putted in one place, and headed to Christina’s trailer, decided to do what he waited so long for.

Knock knock

“Come on in” Christina answered.

“Hi, are you alone? I kinda need to talk to you.” He said putting only his head into the room.

“Hum… Y-yeah, I’m alone, what’s u-up?” She said stammering.

“It’s just that you got me thinking. If you want me so badly to say something, and not give up, I think you should give me at least the chance…” He said as closing the door behind him.

“W-what? I’m not following… If it’s about what happened three weeks ago, you should stop right now cause…”

“Shut the fuc* up!” He said convinced. She was astonished, just couldn’t believe, motionless. “You’re gonna hear me out, without speaking a word!” He proceed. “All this time, I let you speak for both of us, you know why? Because I wasn’t quite sure you felt the same that way I do, and I thought ‘Yeah, I’m gonna let go for a period, maybe she doesn’t feel anything for me, I’m just going to observe her’, and you ignored me all along, in front of the cameras and the others we were friends, but you couldn’t exchange a word directly to me, not even a fuckin* word, and thank you for that, cause it made very easy to see” He gave a cocky laugh. “Oh Aguilera, you made it so easy for me baby, not only you feel the same way, but you can’t control yourself, that’s why you couldn’t look into my eyes.” He started to walk in her direction, getting closer and closer. She was at the same position and couldn’t even blink. “Look into my eyes and say you want me to leave, say you don’t want me and I’ll go…” By the time he said that, their faces were so close, that they could feel each other breathing.  He putted a lock of hair behind her ear, eye to eye. “Say it and I’ll never bother you again”

She couldn’t say it. Everything he said, every little word was true. She had pushed him away, because controlling herself, was not something that she could do, not with Adam. The dreamed moment was right there, staring right in her face, and she wouldn’t let it go. Not this time.

With nothing to say, she grabbed his neck and kissed him so intensely, their tongues moved synchronized, their mouths fitted perfectly. He putted her on the table, tore her dress, leaving only with bra and panties. The room’s atmosphere was hotter than the desert, three years dreaming of this moment, and when it was happening, it seemed fireworks were being released inside the trailer.

She ripped off his shirt and then took off his belt, his ere*tion was already present. The time they were undressing, their mouths never stopped touching, kiss so intense that she felt chills throughout the body. He removed the rest of his clothes, being only with underwear. When she saw his pen*** throbbing inside his shorts, got so horny that her vag*** was already soaking wet. She laughed naughty.

"No baby, it's my turn" She said while got on top him. He smiled back, feeling her vag*** pressed against his dic*. She began to kiss him in a different way, involving his tongue in circles. Kissing the neck and going down his body, kissing every inch, until she arrived in his pelvic region.  

Looked directly into his eyes and bitted her lower lip, and then began to nibble his pen** over his underwear, as doing that, he closed his eyes breathless. She slowly removed his last piece of clothing, causing his coc* to jump straight in her mouth, it was hard with dilated veins, it was so big and thick that barely fitted in her mouth. She began to suck it slowly, starting first by the head, gently passing her tongue around. He was holding her hair with one hand, closing eyes in pleasure. Then she began to increase the pace, filling her mouth, while the sucking, she was mastu*bate*** him with her hand. The movements were increasingly fast, if she continued for another minute, he would reach the apex. Then he pulled her and kissed her passionately, getting on top her again. Removing her bra, kissed and licked each one of her breasts, as she groaned with pleasure, taking off her panties. When she was fully naked, he contemplated her entire body for seconds on, until focused in her eyes and leaned into a passionate kiss.

"You're perfect!" He said between kisses, and she smiled. Came down toward her vag***, kissing her body along the way, then he started to lick her cli* in circular motions, repeatedly, inserting two fingers and doing synchronized movements with his tongue. At every minute was more powerful and higher, until she reached apex. He smiled satisfied, and rose to kiss her again. During that, with their eyes open, they exchanged glances of pure pleasure and lust. His coc* was rubbing her vag*** lightly, moving back and forth.

"I want you, I need you inside me, fuc* me hard, now" She said slowly, horny. He smiled and obeyed. Penetrating slowly and staring into her eyes, he wanted to see the expression on her face, sticking his whole dic*. When she felt him inside, deeper and deeper, she groaned, it was so big and thick that could almost feel in her uterus. At each movement, the pleasure increased, achieving orga*m almost instantly, then she came again and again. She was thrilled, and him, even more. He grabbed by the as* and laid her on all fours, and penetrated again, doing the shouting even louder. The movements were repeated until they both reached orga*m, her first, and he followed forthwith.

That was no time to think of consequences. The only feeling irradiated in the room, was pure joy, ecstasy, and pleasure. They were both in paradise. The touch of the skin, the glances, the groans, it was all perfect. Now they were both embraced on the floor, coupled, exhausted. Her head was on his chest and his fingers were running through her ribs, back and forth, slowly, giving her chills. Their minds were in another dimension, another planet. Their planet, their favorite spot for now long.