Chapter Eight

(#) When you find this in the text, I recomend you listen to the music that is in the youtube link beside. It will bring another sense (hearing) to your reading, making it more enjoyable and easier to picture.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER EIGHT

“Hello” Adam answered his ringing phone. He was at the studio recording and writing songs with his fellows from Maroon 5.

“Hey! I just left Max on his father’s and Matt is traveling, I’m all alone. Could you come over at my place?” It was Christina’s voice on the other side of the line.

“Right now? Like, right now?”

“Yeah…” She said as a moan “I miss you”

“It’s just that I’m on studio with the band and… Does it have to be now?”

“I’m naked and about to start without you…”

“I'll be there in five minutes.” He hung up and rushed to get out of the studio, with the apology of not feeling well. Indeed, he was not, he was about to explode.

Adam arrived at Christina’s house in the record time of exactly seven minutes. They only had had sex one time, and couldn’t wait to have it again. With the fire burning in his eyes, he rang the doorbell several times, until Christina’s voice passed through the door.

“Come on in, it’s open”

He opened with hurry, finding her standing by the stairs fully naked. He froze. Couldn’t take eyes off of her, she was so beautiful, so fragile. So mine.

(#)

Come here big boy, you've been a bad, bad boy…” She started to sing one of her songs. “I'm gonna take my time so enjoy, there's no need to feel no shame, relax and sip upon my champagne, cos I wanna give you a little taste of the sugar below my waist, you nasty boy” He stayed there, at the same position. She was so perfect doing a private show that he wanted to memorize every minute, and capture every move. “Baby for all it's worth, I swear I'll be the first to blow your mind. Now if you're ready, come and get me, I'll give you that hot, sweet, sexy lovin'. Hush now don't say a word, I'm gonna give you what you deserve, now you better give me a little taste, put your icing on my cake. Ooh there I go again, I need a spanking coz I've been bad, so let my body do the talkin', I'll slip you that hot, sweet, sexy lovin'. Now gimme a little spanking, is that all you got? Come on now, don't play with me, give me that hot, sweet, nasty boy don't you make me wait, you better give me a little taste, put your icing on my cake, you nasty boy…” She sang approaching where he was, it was unbelievable how sexy she was singing and dancing this song only for him. When finished, he couldn’t stand anymore, he had to possess her all over the room. And they had sex, in the living room, the kitchen, upon the stairs, the living room again, finishing in the bedroom.

****

“Good morning” He whispered and nibbled her ear. They were cuddling underneath the sheet, with their legs wrapped, as if they were one. She smiled but didn’t open the eyes.

“You slept over” She assured.

“Yes…”

“Are you in trouble?”

“Christina, I’m in trouble since the day I met you. You are the personification of trouble, baby.” He jested and she laughed assenting. They stayed there for over ten minutes, until she plucked up courage to get up and make breakfast while he went for shower.

“I wish I could take a picture of yours right now…” He entered the kitchen. She was making coffee wearing just bra and panties. “I like when you don’t wear any makeup or fancy clothes… You have no idea how perfect you look right now, with messed hair and no clothes, and how tiny, you’re so tiny” She laughed while he was getting closer to shut her with a kiss, they engaged a very long and passionate kiss, until the coffeemaker beeped.

“And I could take a picture of yours as well, you’re so damn hot, Levine … My sugar-coated candymam” He was wearing only white boxer underwear.

“Do you have something to do today? I was wondering if we could see some movie, stay in our underwear, and do others stuffs too” He winked as chewing the pancake she made for him. They were sitting in the kitchen, eating.

“No, I don’t” She lied. She had some appointments, but impulsively, decided to stay, with him. “But there is one thing I disagree…”

“What?” He replied concerned.

“I disagree…” She got up the chair as speaking, and sat on his lap with her arms around his neck. “I don’t like the underwear part, I think we should wear nothing instead.” Laughs were interspersed with kisses.

Their intimacy had grown, could not feel the time passing through, anymore. The rest of the afternoon, they watched a movie, ate some junkies, made a lot of – insatiable – sex, but never talked about “them”, their relationship. For the future was terrifying, they had no idea of what could happen in the subsequent day, if they were going to be together, it was unpredictable. However, one thing was precisely predictable, they were falling in love, so quick, that none of them realized. They were already a couple.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a short one, sorry. The next will be longer, promise!