Chapter Three

Christina tried, with all her being, to forget about what happened, all the touches, the feelings… She had to, otherwise, she would have to face the facts, and that was not an option. At least, not for her. However, Adam did not share the same thoughts. Clearly, he was attracted to her, this was out of question, he also knew that he had some feelings for her, did not know exactly the kind of feelings, but he had. Although he knew all this, he didn’t give too much thought on that. It happened, and he wanted again. And again.

It was time for shooting the first episode of the show. All of them had already arrived on the studio and they were getting ready. Adam and Christina hadn’t given a word, yet.

“We need to talk!” Christina said entering Adam’s trailer.

“Yes, I do think so, if you let me speak it would be good” He was sitting and looking directly at her.

“No, I won’t let you talk! You just have to listen. What happened yesterday was an accident, we are friends for a long time and we got confused that’s all, there is nothing going on between us, besides our friendship, and that’s how it’s supposed to be. You are happy with your bride to be, and I’m happy with my boyfriend, nothing is going to change between us, friends, that’s all!” When finished, she didn’t give him the word, so she went out his trailer and headed to the set.

On the set everything was ready, everybody was in the right place, ready to shoot, they were only waiting for Adam.

“Oh here is the princess! We were only waiting for you man” Blake said when he saw Adam coming.

“Yeah, sorry, I had a little unexpected” He said smiling.

“Okay guys, let’s begin. Take one” The director took the lead.

The band started to play, and they, to sing. It was everything right, except Christina wasn’t doing what she was supposed to.

“Christina you have to dance with every one of them, okay? You are missing that part! Take two.” The director said and they returned their initial position, Adam had a silly smile in his face, he knew why Christina didn’t want to dance with him, and it was funny.

This time she did it right. She danced with him. And he teased her during the entire song. “An' I could tell it wouldn't be long till she was with me, yeah me” at those parts of the song, he pointed and stared at her. It was visible, he was having fun with the situation, and she… Well, not so much. It was a long day for the coaches, they were shooting since eight o’clock. After the entrance, they had to film all the Blind episodes. Christina tried to forget all that had happened with Adam. And for her and his surprise, she was successful. They acted normal, teasing and joking with each other, glances between them. She was doing exactly what she always does. Nobody suspected, even Adam got a little confused. “Is she really pretending that nothing happened, or she is giving me a signal that she wants again?” Those kinds of thoughts were running through his head.

“Okay guys, it’s finally over. We are going to have a break for a week, see you soon!” Mark, the director, referring to all the coaches and the filming crew.

“Oh man I feel so tired, it’s been a long time since we don’t shoot like crazy, right baby?” Cee lo said putting his arms around Christina’s shoulders. The four coaches were heading to their trailers together.

An' I could tell it wouldn't be long till she was with me, yeah me… An' I could tell it wouldn't be long till she was with me, yeah me…” Adam kept humming. “This part doesn’t come out of my head, and I can’t figure it out the reason…”

cof cof” Christina coughed a little louder than she wanted. “Guys, I really have to go, my son is waiting for me…”

“You won’t get dinner with us?” Cee Lo asked.

 “Come on, Christina!” Blake was almost begging.  

“Yeah, Christina, let’s go, I won’t sit next to you, I promise!” Adam joked.

“Sorry guys, it’s really late for a mommy. See you next week, love y’all!” Christina said leaving to her trailer to change clothes and go home.

She really needed this time apart, even though she could pretend it very well, and it almost felt like she had forgotten, but sadly, she didn’t. This break, was needed, even being for just a week. In her head, when she get back, everything that she was feeling for him, would be gone, and the friendship would come back as it were in the beginning. So she thought.