Chapter Eleven

(#) When you find this in the text, I recomend you listen to the music that is in the youtube link beside. It will bring another sense (hearing) to your reading, making it more enjoyable and easier to picture

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.“Hey man, Miranda asked me to invite Ceelo, you and your girlfriend to a dinner in our house” Blake and Adam were in the main room of the show. They were always the first ones to arrive.

“Behati is traveling…” Adam was grabbing some tidbit.

“Yeah, but I didn’t mean her. I meant your second girlfriend, the blondest one…”

“WHA-WHAT?” Adam who had his back to Blake, turned over. “Man, you are insane, seriously, I don’t know where you got this from, but… but, you’re insane…”

“It was just a guess, but now you confirmed! But I’m not judging you, relax, a man has his needs, I get it… You and Christina always were very close, everybody knew that someday something would happen, if it hadn’t happened yet, you know…” Blake tried to calm Adams nerves, he was very tense.

“Man…” He rubbed his chin “You cannot tell this to anybody, seriously”

“Sure, of course, but Ceelo knows it too…”

“What do I know?” Ceelo entered the room the exact moment his name was cited.

“About him and Christina…” Blake pointed at Adam

“Oh, that? Come on, gimme some news, cause that one is old…” Adam harrumphed. “What you guys are eating? Man I’m starving…”

“You should be the ones to tell her you all know, she is going to be pissed off at me, I can already see that” Adam uttered.

“The woman is yours, you handle it.” Blake retorted with his funny accent.

They put an end at that subject and started to chat about some other things. When Christina arrived, they got a little suspicious and cynical, but none of them ventured to say a word. They were only doing a regular meeting with the directors and the remaining artists.

“Hey, are you going to Blake’s house later?” Adam caught Christina in the way to her car.

“Yes, Miranda called me yesterday. Are you?” She responded. They were walking side by side, but not touching each other, the place was a little bustling.

“Yeah, I’ll pick you up at eight…”

“Are you sure? I mean, Matt will be in my house and he could get suspicious if I say that I’m going with you…”

“Does he live at your house?” Adam interrupted her with a little anger tone voice.

“No, but sometimes he stays over. Does Behati live at your house?” She asked with the same tone.

“So, tell him to not sleep over tonight” He ignored her question. “Cause I’m going to sleep at your place tonight” She smiled, approving the idea. “Or the three of us is going to share the same bed?”

“Idiot” She rolled her eyes. They were already at her car, but outside of it, so to her driver could not to listen. “But, who invited you to sleep at my place?”

“Nobody needs to invite me, I command you” She laughed at his face.

“Oh, really? You are not sleeping over tonight!”

“No, please, please, please, please, please, please, let me sleep at your place, please…” He begged almost getting down on knees and she laughed.