avengers x teen!reader

You stared down at your phone absent mindedly as you were about to sneak out for what was your 9th time in 2 weeks.You stopped to answer your friend MJ'S text ."Lmoa. OMG. No way I'm going to his house right now".You got to the elevator and pressed the button. "I am sorry miss but I was instructed not to let you leave", F.R.I.D.A.Y informed you ."Who's the douche bag that-". Someone cleared their throat behind you and you turned to see all the avengers (Loki, Pietro, Bucky and Sam are also here).

  "Oh hey my beautiful family, what are you doing here...together...right now?". You raised your phone took a selfie of a sad face with the caption BUSTED and sent it to MJ. "The better question is where are you going?", Steve asked. "Nowhere, honest". "And who is this he?", Tony asked. You put up a finger to silence him then sent a text.

  Yo, douchepool I need to get out of avengers tower so be free to drop in between 5 minutes .I am not ready to have Captain morality to give me a speech about honesty and transparency.

  You were going to see Parker weren't you?

You blushed at that .Sure Peter was your best friend and all but you couldn't help having a huge crush on him. His dorkiness was too cute. Maybe

  Be there in 3, be by the windows.

  You smiled knowing Wade wouldn't fail you. You slowly inched your way to the windows knowing fully well your family was watching you. "Who is 'he' (y/n)?"Steve asked again but firmer. "He's just my best friend", you stated truthfully. "So how come we haven't met him?", Clint asked. Because you'd threaten him and scare him away and I'd never get the chance to be his girlfriend cause he'd hate me forever. You said it in your mind because you knew Wanda would read your mind .

  "(Y/n) why would we scare ze boy you are trying to Impress? ", Wanda asked. "Have you met yourselves", you said. "Friday go through her phone and find out who this boy is", Tony requested. "I cannot sir, her firewall is too advanced", the A.I answered back ."Nice try tinman, I'm 16 , not stupid", you remarked. "You're grounded", Steve said ."I do not believe that is a good idea Rogers, her mind is full of evil ideas", Loki insisted.

The windows crashed as Wade came flying in ."Nice timing", you told him,"Where'd you get the helicopter? "."You know my friend, with the taxi", he said ."The one you told to kidnap his cousin and murder him?", you asked just to clarify. "Yeah , turns out his cousin that got hit by a car in the trunk left him a fortune and all I had to do was ring him up".

  "So how are we getting out of here?",you asked. " I'm thinking we jump out and I break your fall", he said .You held out your hand and he took it."Uh, why did you cut off your pinkie?", you asked. " I didn't, Vanessa did", he said. " Isn't it supposed to have started growing back?". "Relax, it will soon".

  "(Y/n), who is this?", Natasha asked being the only one to have recovered from hearing you and Wade discuss. " Oh, guys this is douchepool", you said. " Aww, Toph do you always introduce your friends like this",he teased. He called you Toph because of your terrakinesis. "Coincidentally, you're the first friend I've ever brought home". "Not even your little boyfriend?". He gasped in mock horror. " I've told you he's not my boyfriend ... yet".

  "Bye family", you yelled as Wade jumped out the window. His back hit the concrete with a crack. You were pretty sure his spine was broken but you knew he'd be okay. "Hey kid, I may be irresponsible but I need to make sure you're okay so just pull me up and drag me for a bit while my spine heals cause I did save you from getting hurt", Wade said .You pulled him up and started lugging him away. His phone beeped and as far as you could tell he was texting. " Short stack , good news, I got a friend to take you to Parker's", he announced happily.

  It was just like Wade to dump you on someone else. " So who are you dumping me on this time?". "You might want to hold on, kiddo", he said chuckling. " To whaaaaaaat-", you screamed as you were lifted off the ground and held tightly to your new ride. You looked up to see spiderman and couldn't help but keep your eyes shut. After a while you felt ground under your feet and looked to see you were in Peter's room. You pushed spiderman off of you you and glared at him.

  " You don't just grab someone and take off into the air with no warning, who do even think you are to do that without permission?". "How about your best friend?", spiderman said before ripping off his mask to reveal his true identity. Your mouth just hung open. "Mind telling me why deadpond said were an avenger", he said. " Well cause technically they adopted me cause I have powers to control , you know dirt, sand, gravel, the usual", you replied. " May I ask why you never told me?", Peter asked. " So I guess you were just waiting for me to come over so you could tell me you were spiderman", you said sarcastically.

" Actually yes, I wanted you to know so we'd have no secrets and I could ask you out".

You were stunned to say the least. Your mouth just hung open.

  "Oh my gosh, I shouldn't have said anything".

  " Peter-".

  "And now you probably hate me-".

  "Peter-".

  " And I probably ruined our friendship too-".

  You were so annoyed ,you grabbed Peter's face and kissed him on the lips. " Peter, of course I'll go out with you", you said. "Good, cause it would have been awkward when I started as Tony Stark's intern, next monday".

" What?!".

   ○●○《time skip》○●○

   You were still grounded for refusing to tell the avengers where you always snuck off to but today was gonna be great for you cause Peter would start working for Tony today. You were so happy you literally danced into the living room and let out a lovesick sigh. " Wanda, she's smiling, what's she thinking about?", Steve asked. "I can't get anything other than we'll be surprised",Wanda said.

" Guys this is Peter Parker, my new intern",Tony announced as he stepped out of the elevator with Peter. "Pete", you said sweetly. "(y/n)", he said back. Everyone looked from you to him .You walked over to Peter, pushed Tony away and hooked yourself unto his arm. " I understand he'll be here all day so I'll just take him with me ,you know as punishment for my sneaking out to always go see him cause yeah, he's my boyfriend".

"(Y/n) Stark, get back here right now", Tony screamed.

" Her last name is Romanoff".

"It's Rogers actually".

"Be silent mortals, it's Odinson".

"Over your dead body ,goldilocks".

  "Are they always like this?", Peter asked. " Yeah, Loki and Sam are the most normal actually", you said."Welcome to my family spiderman".

" SPIDERMAN?!".