Bucky x reader

Being part of the avengers was awesome. Against all odds, Tony was your best friend and you couldn't be closer. He always told you it was because he could tune out your voice when working on his suits. What would make things even better was if the team would quit picking on Bucky. Sure they thought you hated him but it was quite the opposite. You guys were actually even dating but no one knew cause of how much you argued and you guys wanted to keep it like that.

On a nice Monday morning, you went down to the kitchen to grab some orange juice to drink. "Hey beautiful", Bucky said into your ear,wrapping his arms around your waist from behind. "Bucky bear, what if someone sees us",you reasoned. " Steve will be asleep for another 30 minutes, you know he wakes up at 5". " Tony is gonna be locked in his room till 8 so how about we watch a TV show or something",you suggested.

"You know I'm not one for TV (y/n), I just want to hold you for as long as I can before we go back to pretending to hate each other",Bucky said squeezing your a bit tighter. You relaxed into his touch, just absorbing his warmth. You stayed there for a long time before Bucky gave you a peck and left. Steve walked into the sometime later and it took all you had to not feel guilty for keeping your relationship with Bucky a secret from him.

..........time skip........

Tony had flown over to you as soon as you stopped responding on your comm. One stupid HYDRA goon just had to shoot you 3 times. In your calf, abdomen and shoulder. "Hey, it's okay (y/n) we're gonna get you to a hospital and you'll be okay",Tony tried reassuring you. "Tony ,I hate to leave you and I'll hold on as long as I can but I need to make a call",you said. Tony pulled your phone out and went to your contacts.

"Who should I call?",he asked. "Love bear". Tony dialed the number and put the phone to your ear. Bucky hadn't come on the mission so you could at least talk to him if you were gonna die. "(y/n) ,what's happening?",his voice was worried. "Hey sweetie, I just thought I should call and tell you I love you before it's too late. I was shot and I don't know if I'm gonna make it so please take care of everyone for me, if I don't come back".

"(y/n) please hold on for me, I don't know what I'd do without you",Bucky begged. "I'll try baby",you said before cutting the call. as Tony picked you up black spots filled your vision and you passed into unconsciousness.

.......time skip.......

You woke feeling groggy. "Where am I?",you asked nobody in particular. "You're awake", Bucky said hugging you ."Bucky, what happened?". "You lost consciousness but Tony brought you back to the tower",he said. "Mind telling me when this happened", Tony said. "My best friend and her mortal enemy, dating and I wasn't told as soon as it happened".

"You try saying no to those pleading baby blues eyes", you reasoned. "At least I'm the first to know but Spangles is gonna be pissed as hell", Tony laughed. You tried to sit up but Bucky kept you down giving you pleading eyes. "Tony are you the only one that knows right now?", you asked. He nodded.

"I can't believe I trust you to but please keep this a secret", Bucky said to Tony .

" Why?".

"I can only go through so much teasing but Nat and Clint will definitely exceed their limits", you said,"Also T-bone, I hear you make one sexual joke, I break a bone". Tony gulped and nodded in agreement.