Home

*Author's Note*

Inspired by 'Everybody Talks' by Neon Trees. (my favourite song, I'd check it out)

********************************************************

My heart jolted in my chest, and I didn't know if I should cry, laugh, vomit or dance. I scrambled up from the ground to see a boy with jagged blonde hair standing over me. In a grey beanie, white t-shirt, skinny jeans and black boots. His eyes the colour of the ocean and his smile brighter than any star. It was Lloyd. My Lloyd.

I let out a whimper and launched myself at him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around me. I placed my forehead on his chest and let out tears of joy. 

"How?" I said, once I'd regained a state of stability.

"You broke the spell. My one true love, the kiss, it sealed everything. And I've returned home," said Lloyd, grinning.

"I love you Lloyd, please don't ever go," I said, fixing his beanie back into place.

"I love you too Clarrie. And I promised didn't I?" said Lloyd, his cheeks colouring.

"Yes you did. And great style sense," I laughed.

"Oh yeah, this is what guys wear nowadays," said Lloyd, shifting in his boots.

"Yep. Are you one of us now? Are you here to stay? No strings attached," I said, taking his hands.

"Together," he whispered in my ear.

And that word was all it took for me to stand on my tip-toes and close the distance between my lips and his.

"Together," I said, smiling.