Gundam x Reader - Digital Demons

(The reader in this is addicted to anime. Sorry if you're a bit ooc but whatEVER.)

"Aww! It'll be fun, come on!" You pleaded with your best friend whom you were also currently crushing on. "I am not familiar with the term 'anime'. I do not trust it, this word lets off very dangerous signals." He said, nodding. "Why won't you come? You don't even have to stay for that long!" You tried negotiating. 

Today, you were trying to convice your best friend Gundam Tanaka to come home with you after school finished, so you could show him what you loved most (apart from Gundam himself). Anime. 

"I suppose I can trial this. I am warning you, this 'anime' seems dangerous." He agreed. You rolled your eyes, "Anime isn't dangerous! It's like, life." You explained. "Life, hm? I don't see how that would work." He commented. "It's not MEANT to make sense, idiot!" You yelled at him.

It had been a few hours and you were now walking out of school grounds with Gundam Tanaka. "My dark devas wish to stop walking, it is very tiring for them." Gundam suddenly spoke up. "Come on, I know it's just YOU getting tired. They're not even doing anything. Plus, we've only been walking for like, ten minutes." You retorted. He scoffed, "I must restore my dark deva's power before I melt into the abyss of the underworld." He said, before sitting down on a nearby park bench.

After five minutes of this supposed 'recharge', you started walking again. Little did Gundam know that if he had just kept walking for about two minutes, he would've reached your house instead of wasting all of that time 'resting his dark devas.' "See? We didn't even have to walk that far. Now, are you gonna apologise to me for making me late?" You asked, crossing your arms.

His face heated up slightly and he looked away. "I do not need to be so submissive, considering it was not I who inconvenienced you, but my dark devas. Alas, they cannot talk to mere mortals, so you will not be getting an apology from them." He 'explained'. 

"You are so stubborn, god." You mumbled, opening the door to your house. As soon as you opened the door, you saw that your whole house had been destroyed. "Wait, what?!" You exclaimed as you scanned your eyes across the mess. "Why is it so clean it here?" You thought out loud.

It was true, people did refer to you as lazy and messy, but you tried to keep the house clean. Emphasis on tried. "Who cleaned up my house?!" You shrieked, rushing around to find evidence. 

After a little while of trying, you gave up. "Oh well, I can mess it up later..." You mumbled. "So, what is this being you refer to as 'anime'? Please explain to me why it is defined as 'life', according to you." He questioned. "So, it's like cartoons. I guess." You mumbled. "I could easily watch any children's cartoon without it being my 'life', so I shall accept your endurance challenge." Gundam nodded.

You sighed, walking over to the pile of anime you had put on your floor. "So, like, pick something." You said, looking over at Gundam. "You surely are not counting on me to share my knowledge on this 'anime' with you? I do not know anything about this subject, so I will allow you to make a choice." He said, looking away.

You semi-cheered as he spoke like a regular human being. "Yay! You showed weakness! This is the best day ever!" You cheered, grinning. His face turned red, "Now, hurry up and choose! I could travel to the underworld and back and you would still be pondering over this." He said, showing signs of impatience. 

You ended up picking one of the first animes you watched. This wasn't usually one you'd show to an anime new-comer, but it felt good imagining the look on Gundam's face when he saw it. You put the disc into the machine and the screen lit up. Gundam flinched, because he was more than likely used to the darkness of your home.

The opening theme started playing, so you stretched out on the sofa, leaving Gundam to sit on the floor. Gundam just looked up at you, then pulled you down onto the floor. Gundam then got up to sit on the sofa himself. "You can resume your previous actions, if you like." Gundam mumbled, looking away.

You smirked, 'I see what he's playing at.' You thought to yourself. 'He wants me to lean on him.' You got onto the sofa and then quickly shifted over so you were leaning on Gundam. He was still concentrating on the screen, so he hadn't noticed that you were so close to him. You tried taking a risk and resting your head on his leg. Fortunately, he still hadn't noticed. 

Suddenly, a hypersexualised scene from the anime started playing and you could feel Gundam almost instantly tense up. "W-What is this...? T-This creation.... I-It's..." He mumbled. He then noticed your head on his leg and he jumped. "You have some courage, getting as close as you are now to Tanaka the forbidden one." He nodded. "But, please move for the time being. I have business to take care of." He mumbled, pushing you aside.

You saw him reach for a cushion and place it where your head was a moment ago. "You may continue resting on me, mortal." He said, his face slightly flushed. "I just wanted to assure your comfort in this situation." Gundam stated. You smirked, "Nah, I know the real reason you put it there. It's so that I wouldn't feel-" You started before being abruptly interupted. "P-P-Please do stop talking, I am trying to concentrate." He murmured. 

You giggled, but placed your head on the cushion any way. You started watching the anime again and you noticed something. Gundam had made a terrible choice using the thinnest pillow on the sofa. Suddenly, at the end of the episode, two of the characters started passionately kissing each other.

Gundam didn't even tense up this time. Instead, he reached out for your hand. You blushed and then took his hand. None of you went to talk, because this was a moment that didn't need words. Suddenly, the episode faded out and the house was quiet. 

"These digital demons have left me rather inspired." Gundam said, letting go of your hand and looking away. "I-Inspired?" You questoned, before he quickly grabbed your arm, indicating that he wanted you to sit up. You looked him in the eyes and he looked back at you. "Who know you would have discovered such a genius idea. These digital demons will educate me on how to deal with you." He said, pulling you close. "Wait, what? So, anything they do, you'll do to me?" You asked. "In other words." He agreed to your suggestion.

"I would like to view another half an hour of digital demons, if you wouldn't mind. I need to view their actions closely." He said, fiddling with the remote. "This... T-This object! It is disobeying Tanaka the forbidden one! I hereby curse this box that controls the digital demons, to perish!" He yelled, throwing the remote onto the floor which caused the batteries to pop out.

"The batteries are dead, dumbass." You explained, picking up the batteries and tossing them into the trash. You replaced the batteries and then gave the remote back to Gundam. "There, it should be fixed." You told him. He looked up at you. "I do not wish to view any more of the digital demons. I want to... attempt someting." He said, then swiftly took your hand. 

You blushed and then turned away, "W-What is it?" You asked. "I wanted to attempt something that the digital demons commenced to do, it stood out to me." He said. You nodded. 'He's about to kiss me. He's really, about to kiss me.' You thought to yourself. 

You waited a couple of seconds. Nothing happened. Maybe give it a few more seconds... Still nothing. What in the world what Gundam doing? 'He is gonna kiss me. He is  gonna kiss me. He is going to. Isn't he?' You thought to yourself again. Suddenly, you felt a tight pair of hands wrap around your waist. "W-What are you-" You asked, before being interupted with the same tight pair of hands clamping over your B/S breasts. "G-G-Gundam! What the hell?" You exclaimed, tensing up. "Please, be quiet. My attempt will surely fail if you act like you aren't enjoying this."

"When I return to my lair, I shall watch the digital demons again." He stated. You thought about this whole day. This was Gundam's first time seeing fanservice. Your first time ever being touched by a guy. This was also the first time Gundam had been to your house.

You stopped and realized something. You've created a potential shut-in anime addict. Well, it was worth it.