RANDOM RONPA - Friendzoning

(So, we were messing around on Tomodachi Life, a game for the 3DS. We put Fuyuhiko into that game and we visited him, but he had hiccups. So when we entered his room we scared the living shit out of him, so this idea was created.)

Peko's POV

"Young master, you shouldn't eat that so quickly..." I said. "Don't fuck with me! I can do what I want!" Fuyuhiko yelled, slamming his fist on the table. "Young master? What's wrong? You seem a bit more agitated than usual today." I said, picking up on his semi-tantrum back there. "It's nothing! It's not anything! Okay?" He exclaimed. "I just... I have to go somewhere, alright? Why do you care?!" He yelled. He finished with his meal and stormed out of the room.

When he reached the top of the stairs, I heard him slam the door. He was awfully stubborn, but today, it was much worse. Why was he in such a bad mood? It's a mystery, I suppose. I sighed, sitting in a nearby chair and thinking over what I could do to improve the young master's mood. I don't think I could do anything, though. I am just a tool to him. 

I nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard him yell, "God fucking damnit!" really loudly. I rushed up to his room, making sure he was okay. "Young master-" I started before I was interupted with "Don't. Just... don't. Also, call me Fuyuhiko, okay?!" He yelled before sitting down on his bed staring at the floor.

"This is going to ruin everything... the most important day of my life... I mean, I mean... The most.. uh..." He said, rushing to cover up what he had said. "The most important day of your life? Why is that, Young ma-... Fuyuhiko?" I asked. Calling him by his first name would take some getting used to. "It doesn't matter! You'll find out soon fucking enough!" He yelled. "Now leave! I have things to do!" He yelled.

He was not in a good mood today, that's for sure. Suddenly, Fuyuhiko hiccuped and then yelled again "GODDAMN IT! I JUST WANT TODAY TO BE NORMAL! FUCK!" I decided that it was best to leave him alone for the time being. I went downstairs to get some tea. When I was walking down the stairs, I heard him yell at least four more times. Hiccups can be annoying, sure, but when it comes to Fuyuhiko, they ruin his entire day.

I was pouring my tea as I heard Fuyuhiko come downstairs. "Hello, Fuyuhiko. Would you like some tea as well?" I asked Fuyuhiko. "No, I don't. I'm going to get something." He said, rather calmly. His cheeks were tinted red and so were his eyes. Had he been crying?

A little while later, Fuyuhiko came back. "Ah, Fuyuhiko. You've returned." I greeted him. "Make like a tree and fuck off, I have to do something." He said, nonchalantly. I sighed, leaving him to his own company.

A few hours later, the sun began to set. I went outside and sat on the porch, wondering about Fuyuhiko. Why had he been so upset about having hiccups? Not to mention, why was he CRYING because of them? Fuyuhiko rarely cries. I suddenly heard the door open behind me. I turned around and saw Fuyuhiko standing there, looking embarrased.

"Peko... I... I'm sorry for telling you to fuck off... I just... I couldn't have-" He said sincerely before hiccuping again. "Fuck... Worst timing to have hiccups." He mumbled. "Well, not to be rude or abrupt, Fuyuhiko, but... Do you recall me telling you not to eat so quickly...?" I asked. "Oh yeah... Fuck it all! I should've listened to you! I'm an idiot!" He said. Was he apologising to me? It looked like it.

"I wanted to tell you something... but I-" He hiccuped again. I giggled, putting my hand over my mouth. "I wanted to tell you that-" Another one. "That I-" Another hiccup. "That I fucking love you, alright Peko?" He said. Great, no more hiccups. It took a while for his words to sink in. "I know, Fuyuhiko. It would be natural for you to have a bond with me, we've known each-other most of our lives." I said.

He looked confused. "No, no, no, Peko! I mean as in, like, uh... Love as in love, though. Not love as in, 'You're a good friend', like love... You know, the shit you see on telelvision." He said, his face red. "What...? I asked, confused out of my mind. "Look, just... I spent eight dollars on this shit, so take these!" He said, shoving flowers into my hand. "Uh...? They're very pretty but what does this have to do with being good friends?" I asked. Fuyuhiko facepalmed. "No! Peko! Just listen! I love you like, girlfriend boyfriend stuff. Not fucking friends! Stop friendzoning me, it hurts!" He yelled. 

I nodded. "Oh, so... Best friends?" I asked. He suddenly leant forward and kissed me on the lips. I just stood there in shock, not knowing what to do. He then pulled away. "Now do you get it?" He asked. I just stood there. "So... Friends with benefits?" I asked. "Holy fucking shit! Why don't you understand?" He asked. "Where's something I can throw?!" He yelled. He looked around, but the only thing he could see was the flowerbed, which he wouldn't be able to throw. He just walked over to the flowerbed and destroyed the flowers I had planted last week.

"Oh... I loved those flowers..." I murmured. "Wait, you loved those flowers?" Fuyuhiko asked. "Okay, describe how you felt about those flowers." He said. "Well, I just had a real connection to them... I felt as if I wanted them to succeed in growing and... I just felt very kindly towards them..." I murmured. "Yes, yes! That's how I feel about you, Peko! Don't you understand?!" He semi-yelled. I stopped in relization. He... Fuyuhiko... He loves me?

"Oh. I fully understand now. Thank you, Fuyuhiko." I said gratefully. "Peko. Whenever I'm around you, all of my problems just go away. It's like... I don't know... You're just sort of... I don't fucking know! This is hard!" He tried to explain, but ended up giving up and going back to destroying the flower-bed. Oh well, I can also plant some more flowers.