Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3:

We have been running for a long time now, and I don't think I've ever ran so much in my life!

"Li....am." I say his name between breaths. "I need a break!" I'm so tired; I just want to collapse on the ground. I don't even care if bugs crawl on me at this point!

"We must move princess and I hope you will forgive me in the future." he states and turns to me and help me up.

"Forgive you for-," I don't have a chance to finish because he picks me up and slings me over his shoulder. Luckily he just walks instead of runs. "Hey! Let me down!" I try to yell, but it just comes out raspy.

"I'm sorry Princess, but no one can follow us. We must keep moving."

"Okay then, seeing as I'm stuck here and have nothing else to do,"

Except admire your nice looking ass... mmm, yum. Wait, what am I thinking? I need to keep my mind on track. What was I thinking about? Oh yes, "Liam, can I ask you a few questions?"

"Yes, anything Princess."

"Okay. First, what is up with calling me Princess? You barely even know me."

Liam is silent for what seems to be an eternity. "Well," He begins, then he pauses again.

"Well what? Spit it out Liam."

"I'll explain when we get to the cabin."

"Cabin? Why are we going to a cabin?" Now that my breath is back I repeat myself a bit louder.

"We must wait there until further notice or until the royal guards picks us up. It is a safe house."

"Okay, can you please answer some questions Liam? Like what is really up with all of this Princess and royal guards mess?"

"Like I said when we reach the cabin I will explain all. It is just over this hill." He continues to carry me up this hill with me over his shoulder and I couldn't help think that maybe I'm tiring him but he showed no sign of slowing down. We've been walking for at least thirty minutes and his breath hasn't even hitched while going up this hill. I must weigh like a feather to him but hey, from the look of his backside, back, and shoulders he is well built. Even better then buff. I smile to myself then I blush at the thought. Almost comparable to Luc-oh my gosh! Luca! I totally forgot about him. He is going to be so worried!

"Liam! What about Luca?" My voice comes out a bit needier than I want, but I don't care.

"Well-,"

"Liam! What about Luca?" I'm getting pissed. He's taking way too damn long to tell me about my maybe-more-than-best-friend-because-of-that-super-duper-amazing-kiss-we-shared-or-maybe-just-still-friends-thanks-to-me.

"Someone is watching him. You can watch him too when we get to the cabin."

"We better get to that cabin soon." I mumble more to myself than to Liam. All of a sudden Liam practically throws me into the air(almost) and switches me from over-the-shoulder to carrying me bridal style.

"Here we are Princess." He says as he gently put me down in front of a "cabin". It looked more like a mansion.

"Wow...." I say flabbergasted. I hear Liam chuckle next to me. "What? Unlike you, I've never seen something so.... huge." I stated matter-of-factly. He chuckles again and I playfully hit his stomach. I think it hurt my hand more than it hurt him. Dang, he has a nice stomach...

"You are going to have to get used to this Princess." He says smiling down at me. He squats down in front of me and turns his head and says, "Piggy back?" I hop on gleefully feeling like I was ten again. He stands up and walks inside the cabin, using one hand to open the door.

The inside is just as nice as the outside. The hallway by the door is porcelain tiled with an exquisite design. The walls have pictures of people, whom I don't really recognize, but some have features similar to mine; the eye color, hair color, face shape, nose shape, etc. We're walking for a bit before Liam turns to a door and says,

"Morise, open up please. Princess Genevieve is here." I hear some moving from the other side of the door then a short man with glasses opens the door. He has crazy black hair and looks around, then up at me with big eyes. He bows and steps out of the room.

"Call me when you and the Princess are done," and he quietly walks away.

Liam puts me down and goes into the room and of course I follow him. Inside the room there is a lot of mini TVs with images on them.

"This is the surveillance room." Liam sits in the operating chair and presses some buttons. A bigger screen TV comes out of the ceiling. He presses some more buttons and the screen lights up showing a picture of Luca's house. "I told you have the opportunity to see Luca, but are you sure that you want to see him?"

"Of course! He is my best friend and he is probably worried sick about me!" I almost yell. Why won't he just show me him? The screen changes to the big oak tree in the park he used to go as a kid; he's there holding Samantha's hand, his next door neighbor. I smile. He was probably worried so he called her to help him find me. Simple.

"What's so wrong with that?" I say, I still don't understand why Liam wouldn't want me seeing this, he holds everyone's hand. As I finish that thought, Luca pulls Samantha into a hug. When he pulls away slightly he looks her in the eyes and then-kisses her! My mouth drops open in shock. This wasn't just a peck on the lips, no; this was a full blown kiss with tongue and all. I can't seem to take my eyes off the screen.

Her hands go to his hair and then she jumps on him so that her legs are around his waist. The worst part is he does nothing to get her off! He then turns and leans her against the tree and starts putting his hands underneath her shirt. She takes her hands out of his hair and fervently takes his shirt off giving him the okay to do the same with hers so that only her pink lacey bra is exposed. He presses himself against her forcing that super tight mini skirt that she's wearing to ride all the way up her thighs. Luca, realizing that it's in the way, immediately takes off the mini. When her hands begin to fumble with his belt, I can't take it anymore. I turn and run out of the room and down the hall way. I don't know where I'm going. I just want to get away from the screen.

This can't be true, it's just a joke. That's right, Liam is messing with me. But that doesn't help the images and thoughts from swirling in my mind. I turn a corner and see a bedroom, there is stuff in it telling me it's currently occupied, but I don't care. I run in and jump on the bed, burying my face in the pillow. I begin crying my eyes out, then I hear a quiet knock on the door.

"Gene, I'm sorry. I should not have shown you. I did not know you felt for him so much." He comes closer to the bed until he's sitting on the edge. He begins rubbing my back and I allow the feeling of being cared for make me feel a little better. "Anything I can do to make you feel better?" He asks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kinda lame ending, sorry guys. You should be excited to read the next chapter!(: Kayla is writing it, so of course it's gonna be good!!

Kayla is doing next chapter, so if you don't like who it is, blame her(; JK! love you kayla

Please CoMMeNT, VoTe, and FaN! <3

Love you all so much!

Eleanor

XoooX