Chapter 14

Chapter 14~~

Why of all people did she have to pick Liam? He's a guard I'm pretty sure he can't dance, like seriously, that guy needs to have some kind of flaw right?

" Um miss..." dammit my tutor didn't even tell me her name!

"Darling my name is Madame Daniella," she says with a giant grin on her face.

" Right... Uh... Madame... Daniella, I don't think its a good idea to pair Liam and I up together..." I mumble. For a second I could've sworn that there was a look of hurt on Liam's face but it was gone before I could be sure.

"Why is that?"

"Err... I don't think he can dance," I say quickly trying to come up with the best excuse possible.

"Non-sense child all guards are required to know how to dance," Madame says with a flabbergasted tone.

Ugh. I don't want to dance with Liam... it'll just remind me of how much I want him... and how I can't have him. The hard part of all of that though, is knowing that he doesn't want me.

"Now now, we will start with some simple steps. Remember Genevieve the gentleman always leads, hm... we'll do the waltz because that's a simple simple dance even an amateur dancer such as you can get it down, no offense princess" She chuckled.

I nodded stepped closer to Liam preparing for this train-wreck.

"Ready and one. two. three. four. Genevieve, what did I say about Liam leading?" Madame questioned me.

"S-sorry..." I grumble willing my face to not turn a bright shade of red due to my utter humiliation.

Madame Daniella shakes her head at me then muttered about how awful of a dancer I was then told me to watch while her and Liam did an example of a 'proper waltz.' Whatever that is.

-----------------------------------

Ho-ly Shit! Liam is an absolute amazing dancer. I stared in awe as Madame Daniella and Liam step in beat and move flawlessly around my now spacious room. Everyone of their strides match the tempo of the music and it was magical to watch.

"Your turn!" my tutor told me in a sing-song voice. I groan, but stand up.

I place my hand on Liam's shoulder while his is around my waist.

"Light as a feather Genevieve, your hand needs to be like a feather, flowing, swaying. Not like an anchor," she scolds.

Liam grabs my other hand with his and Madame Daniella starts the music and I attempt to follow Liam's steps, but fail miserably when I step on his foot and head butt into his very hard chest.

"Genevieve... it is clear you need some extra help, the lesson is technically over, but I would like you to practice with Liam because I don't want to have to watch this... disaster... ever again," Madame Daniella says with distaste.

She storms out of the room her heels clicking all the way down the hall.

"I'm an awful dancer aren't I?" I ask Liam who still hasn't let go of my waist.

"Not.... awful..." he tells me with a slight smirk on his face, "Just not amazing,"

"Well, how'd you learn how to dance like that?"

"Unlike you, I actually grew up in the kingdom, I've always wanted to be a guard and protect the royal family one day. I knew what the guards were required to do so I started practicing everything as a child. Dancing, equestrian, hand on hand combat, gun and knife disarms, stuff like that, so I guess to answer your question... I've been practicing for a very... very long time," he tells me honestly.

"Not that long though right? I mean you don't look that old..." I say more to myself. I was turning 18 in a few weeks, he can't be that much older than me right?

"Indeed, I am actually quite young for a guard... I turn 21 in about 10 months," He replies.

Oh... so he's not that much older than me. That's good.

"Shall we dance Princess?" he asks

"Erm... sure?" I say sounding more like a question than an answer.

"Don't worry, it's not as hard as it looks. There's 6 steps, just move your feet like mine and follow the beat of the music," His eyes sparkling as he comforted me. It was captivating.

I smile still unsure of myself. I stare into his eyes as the music starts and suddenly, the dance seems so much easier. One two three four five six one two three four five six. I count the beats in my head as I try and follow along with Liam.

This isn't so bad. I think to myself.

Liam and I just danced around the room until I gradually got better. After about an hour, my feet hurt, but I stopped having to count the steps in my head, the dancing started to become more natural... and it was thanks to Liam.

I glanced back up at him just to see that he was staring back at me. I suddenly forgot what I was doing because I was lost in his hazel eyes. He really was amazing. I lean in not knowingly, I could feel his warm breath on my face. I glance down at his lips for a split second, then I do what I've been wanting to do for a long time.

I kissed Liam.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Ugh I hate having writers block and writing about stupid lessons and stuff. So sorry that it isn't long... I can only write long chapters if I'm in 'the mode' which I wasn't today so.... yeah.

Anyways we appriciate your guy's support!

Please Please Please. Vote Comment and Fan!!

<3 Love you to pluto and back;)

Kayla