Epilogue

Dedicated to AllisonHogue because she is an amazing fan and she's basically left the sweetest comment on like every chapter. We just want to thank you so much:)

--Kayla xo

Epilogue~~~

GENEVIEVE'S POV~~~~~~~~~~~

As I wake up after being knocked out. My head was throbbing from the area where I was hit. As my vision clears a bit I take in my surroundings.

The room was so dark. I felt like I was enclosed in a small space, the walls were squeezing in closer... and closer.... I couldn't breath. I felt claustrophobic. This can't be happening, just 6 months ago I was living in a trailer park with ungrateful foster parents that made me do everything for them, they never cared what happened to me. Now? Now I'm locked in some random room... in place that I've never been before.

Just in thelast 6 months I've gotten kidnapped, fallen in love, had my heart broken, and found out I was a princess...?  I was still in shock from it all. I can't believe what's happening. I shut my eyes tightly then open them back up. Nope, I'm still tied up to a chair. This isn't how a princess should be treated right?

Whoever is holding me hostage I hope that they know people will come looking for me. According to my real parents I've been hidden from the world for way too long. I've been a secret princess for the past 17 years. They were protecting me from exactly this.

I flinch as I hear footsteps creaking down the hallway. I gulp. It's time to die.

 "Liam save me," I whimper scared and helpless.

LIAM'S POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I storm into the conference room right after Genevieve was kidnapped. I already knew who took her and I wanted to know why. The King and Queen are holding another meeting right now to discuss a way to gain Gene back without having her killed. As I walking in there is footage playing.

One of the guys that kidnapped her is on the screen talking, immediately as the audio turns on the room goes dead quiet, everyone eagerly wanting to hear what he had to say about the princess.

"Ah well my dear King and Queen, it looks like we're in the same position we were in a few years back yes? Here my dear is your precious little princess. You'll see that she's getting on quite well," He finishes with a sinister chuckle.

The screen switches to a dark room and immediately I spot Genevieve tied to a chair gazing around the room looking lost and confused. Her eyes shifted from side to side. There wasn't any sound in this particular video so I couldn't tell what she was saying when her lips moved slightly.

It was in that moment I made a promise to both myself and to the love of my life, that I would find her, I would save her and I would keep her safe no matter how many laws I had to break.

---------------------------------------------------

Hey Babes! So if you haven't noticed we just uploaded like 3 chapters within minutes of each other:)

However we have been noticing a lack of voting in the good chapters. *Tear* Please vote for the chapters we are trying to do well in the watty awards but we can't without the help of you lovely people.

GUESS WHAT?!  WE GOT OVER 275--SO BOOK 2 PROLOGUE IS POSTED!!!

Please read it and help us continue the series!(:

VOTE COMMENT FAN!!! <3

Love you guys sooo much thanks for all the support,

Kayla & Eleanor

xxo