Chapter 10

Picture of Bailey on the Side! ------------------>>>

Chapter 10-

"What's going on here?" I ask with a sly smirk because I already knew what was happening.

I walk in and see Travis about ready to punch a guy who I'm guessing is Jason, and Liam wrestling with a guy who I think is Alec.

"Er... nothing" Travis and Liam say at the same time and pull themselves off of the floor.

"Princess, don't you want to put some...uh.... real clothes on?" Liam says nervously while staring at the wall. Wow.... am I that hideous?

I grad my robe off the clothes hanger and pull it tightly around me, if Liam won't even look what's the point in flaunting my assets?

"Why? You got a problem with it? I would not mind one bit if she wanted to walk around half naked in front of me," The guy with dark brown hair said. Liam punched him.

"Princess, this is Alec," Travis points at the guy that Liam just punched, he had dark brown hair, naturally tan skin and light grey eyes.

"and that's Jason," Travis says motioning toward the guy with blonde hair and hazel eyes.

Seriously? Does every gaurd that works here have to be extremely sexy? Well, I guess that's more of an advantage for me.

I smile flirtily at the guys.

"Man your hot," Alec says subconciously. Liam whacks him on the back of the head.

I saunter over toward Alec and whisper softly in his ear, "Thank you,"

Alec gulps.

I lean in so I'm and inch away from his face. "Your pretty sexy too if I do say so myself," I chuckle softly at his expression then sashay over toward my bed.

"I'm pretty tired I'm going to go to bed now.... anyone care to join?" I say suggestively. Of course I was kidding.

Alec stands up but then Liam pulls him back down and punches him.... again.

I shrug then take my robe off and crawl into bed.

"Come on man, what's your problem?" Alec groans, Jason laughs.

"Whatever she's not that special," I can almost feel the jelousy coming off of Bailey.

"You guys should probably go," Travis says.

"Ew, your not staying with THAT are you?" Bailey whines.

"Bails, I have to, Liam and I switched gaurds," Travis tells her calmly. I hear Bailey angrily walk toward the door.

"I'll catch up to you in a minute Bailey, I'm going to talk to Travis for a bit," Liam says quietly.

"Can I talk to you outside for a second?" Liam asks Travis. I peek out from my blanket and see the distressed look on Liam's face. Travis and Liam step my rooms door. I jump out of bed not caring that I wasn't wearing anything other than my bra and panties I rush over to the door and press my ear against it.

"Dude, I don't know what to do," Liam says.

"I thought you were trying to avoid her?"

"Well, that's harder than it seems, she's just so... frustrating,"

"Haha, for all you know she likes you too,"

"Your funny," Liam says saracastically.

"Come on Liam, you'll figure it out,"

"Liiiii-ummmm!" Bailey squeals, "Can we leave now? Bye Trav!"

Travis opens the door when Liam leaves and makes me fall flat on my butt.

"What are you doing?" he questions me even though I'm pretty sure he had a good idea as to what was just happening.

"Err.... I was....I was..." I say not able to think of a logical explaination for what I was just doing.

"You were just....? Listening in on my conversation?" He wonders with one eyebrow raised.

I smile sheepishly.

"Of course not! I mean I just wanted to and get some... ice?" I say unconvincingly. Gosh I'm such a terrible liar.

"Why did you need ice?" Travis asks me smiling because he knew he was going to get the answer eventually.

"So I can... eat it," I say, Travis busts up laughing. "It's not abnormal I swear! I eat ice all the time!" I huff.

"You want to tell me the real reason why you were listening to my conversation?" he asks once he sobered up from his laugh attack. I shake my head and he just stared at me.

"He doesn't like me very much does he?" I blurt out.

"That's not in my power to tell you sorry princess," he tells me with a sorry expression on his face.

"Will you help me? I want to show Liam what he's missing out on..." I whisper not even sure if he heard what I said or not.

"I honestly don't think that would be.... a very good idea," He replied much to my dissapointment.

"Please...?" I beg, "I think I might like him... but if you tell him that I will kill you," I threaten. I stare down at the ground waiting for him to turn me down again. He groaned.

"You know I'm not allowed to disobey you princess, but this- is this really what you want?" Travis asks me unsure. I nod my head vigorously then go and give him a giant bear hug.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" I squeal then hop over to the bed to get some sleep. Tomorrow is the day I show Liam what he's missing. I smile subconciously before I fall asleep.

---------------------------

Okay it took me way to long to write this... I had major writers-blockage so sorry:\ but I do have an idea for the next few chapters!

Vote. Comment. Fan!

<3

KBabes xoxo