Chapter 20

Chapter 20~~

Genevieve's P.O.V---------

The screaming from everyone outside of the plane was extremely loud and most them were screaming my name, I felt like a celebrity with the camras and yelling. I see extra guards in front of me clearing a path so that I could easily get the white limo that Bailey just got into.

I feel the need to wrap my arms around Liam, but I know I can't, just because he was a guard and he had to walk a few steps behind me. I hesitate before taking a few steps forward toward the car.

Head up. Shoulders back. Back straight.

I felt Liam's hand on the small my back leading me forward a bit, I look up at him and he smiles reassuringly. The urge to just wrap myself up in his muscular arms came back and it took all of my strength to break the eye contact and actually move my feet in the direction of the huge white limo with the country's flag on the front.

My country. I think to myself. For the last few months I had put it to the back of my head, I didn't believe that I was a princess. I wasn't fit to rule a country. I wasn't even fit enough to run my own closet, Fabio had to choose my clothes everyday.

I finally got into the car and it's just as fancy inside as the plane was.

There was a screen that blocked us from the drivers view so Bailey, Travis, Liam, and I were free to talk without worrying about eavsdropping.

"Well, Travis has to take Bailey to get fitted for her wedding dress and I have to take you to meet the Prince," Liam says before I had a chance to say anything. I look over at Travis who wore an expressionless mask and Bailey whos eyes were filled with worried unshed tears.

I can't even imagine how they feel right now. At least I have a few more weeks with Liam.

*****

We reach the royal palace and it's even bigger than the hidden castle that I stayed in before. As I stepped out of the car they did the whole introduction again where that one guy says mine and Bailey's names. It's starting to get really annoying I hope they don't do this whenever I go anywhere.

Liam and I walk silently down an extremely long hallway, Bailey and Travis already off getting Bailey's wedding dress.

"Liam..." I whisper not wanting to talk very loudly because the palace was earily quiet.

"Yes... Princess?" he asks. I cringe as he says princess, he hasn't called me that in like 6 months, but I guess it makes sense now.

"I'm scared... what if... what if they don't like me," I ask.

"Of course they'll like you, you're their daughter, and don't worry I'll be right there with you," he tells me with a sincere voice.

Butterflies erupt in my stomach and I wished that I coud just lean over and kiss him, but I can't.

"Ready?" He wonders nodding his head toward the door.

I nod my head once, indicating that I was.

"Your majesties, I would like to introduce your daughter, Princess Genevieve," Liam announces with a strong voice as he opens the double doors that lead to a room with two thrones. Sitting in those thrones were... my parents.

I was basically a spitting image of my mom except she had brown hair and green eyes. Next to her was my dad, the King. I apparently got my blonde hair and blue eyes from him. I stand there a bit shocked taking everything in.