Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4:

LUCA'S POV-------------------------

I wake up and she isn’t beside me. I allow the memory from last night to surface. She said she just wants to be friends, and that broke my heart more than she can possibly know and I need to tell her how I really felt. I hop out of bed with urgency and begin my search for her downstairs and everywhere that she could possibly be, but Gene was nowhere in sight. I sigh and hope she didn't go back to her foster parents. They are literally as bad as hell itself. I guess she just needs some time to sort all these things out. If she wants to just be a friend, that’s fine, I would do anything for her but right now I just need to get her off of my mind. I walk over to Samantha's house since she's always there for me when I need some cheering up.

"Hey Luca!" Sam says in her usual overly happy voice. I fake a smile and ask if she wants to go on a walk with me. When she agrees, I grab her hand just like I do with everybody and we take off walking towards the park that I used to go to all the time as a little kid. Sam and I sat under the old oak tree and I sat there in deep though, holding her hand, trying to get all thoughts of Genevieve out of my head for now. 

"What wrong Lukey?" Sam asks. I chuckle a bit because she knows that I hate that nickname. It makes me sound like a wuss.

"Nothing really, just thinking," I tell her honestly. 

"Genevieve?" She guesses. Sam and Gene aren't exactly the best of friends. They get along for my sake, but they don't really like each other.

"Yeah, how did you know?" I wonder, Sam sighs.

"I'm pretty sure everyone knows that you and Gene have a thing going on okay? Just, don't let it go too far, I'm pretty sure you’re going to be the one with the broken heart in the end," She tells me honestly, I huff and think to myself, I'm already the one with the broken heart

"Remember though, whatever happens, I'll be supporting you one hundred percent okay? I love you, I always have, and I always will, you know that, and if you can't return the feelings because your heart belongs to somebody else that’s completely fine. Just keep in mind if you need me to I'll be happy to whoop that bitch's ass," Sam tells me with a glint in her eyes that tell me she's not kidding.

I stare at her for a while still not letting go of her hand and pull her in for a hug. She truly is a good friend and that's honestly all she is to me. I'm in love with Genevieve Redevance and there's nothing I can do about it, especially if she just wants to be friends. I sigh and lean in towards Sam. I know it’s wrong to toy with her feelings, but I really did need to stop thinking about Gene and maybe, if Gene still doesn't want me in a couple of years then I can stay with Sam. Sure I won't ever be able to love Sam the same as I do Gene, but at least I know Sam cares about me.

My lips meet Sam's and it automatically start a big make-out session. I snake my hand underneath her shirt touching her stomach. Sam jumps into my lap and straddles me taking my shirt off right after. I felt her short skirt ride up and I pull her shirt off too, revealing her pink skimpy lace bra and I automatically groan. I picture Genevieve in my mind the entire time. It’s like I can’t get rid of her. I pull Sam's short skirt off and she quickly fumbles with my belt, my only coherent thought was, I love you Gene... as I move my lips with Gene's, I mean Sam's.

****************GENEVIEVE'S POV***********************

"Is there anything I can do for you?" I shake my head, not really looking up to see who him talking to me. Obviously it was Liam who’s talking to me; nobody else could get me hot just by saying a few words. I finally look at Liam after my mental breakdown.  Why would Luca do this to me? I thought he actually liked me. Now I'm just lost, trying to figure out what I did wrong.

Well there’s the fact that you told him you wanted to be just friends, but if he really cared, then he wouldn't be with another woman. Would he? I try to smile at Liam to let him know that I'm okay, but he doesn't look convinced.

"Genevieve, are you sure you’re okay?" Liam asks worriedly. I nod as a few stray tears roll down my face.

"I'll be fine," I tell him, my voice breaking at the last word.

Liam sighs, raises from the bed and turns to leave. "If you ever need me, I'll be here okay? Don't be afraid to ask Princess." 

I nod and watch him as he walks out of the bedroom that I’m in. I roll over onto my back and soon I'm fast asleep allowing all of my worries and heartache disperse while I'm in a dreamless slumber.

DONE! Finally:) Yes so Most of you Luca haters out there does this calm your nerves a bit? Because I love Luca, even though I may favor Liam a bit more, just because he's forren O___o

hahaha anyways, so what will happen next? Hmmm.... Even I don't know. Oh and sorry its short:/ but its okay I made it up, chapter 6... whenever we decide to upload is LONG:)

COMMENT. VOTE. FAN!

<3

Kbabes:) xoxo

love it(: