Chapter 17

Again like I promised! We uploaded because we got ten votes:) you guys are amazing just wanted to let you know that! We really do love all the nice comments and stuff that we've been getting and just wanted to let you know that book one is almost finished..... There's only going to be 24 chapters in book one and Eleanor and I have the whole thing planned out;) hehehe anyways we'll upload whenever we have the time! Keep up with the votes and comments they really do make us more willing to upload:)

---Kayla xo

Chapter 17:

TSP

-------Liam's POV------------------

I walk away from Geneivieve and feel my heart start to ache, but I can't think about that now. I head out to the helicopter pad and board the helicopter. The ride is pretty quick, taking me to a (very) private airport and I board a private jet. As I get in the plane I see the head.

"Hello, sir." I say formally.

"Liam" he says nodding ,then gestures his hand down to the small table in front of him with papers on it, "information about the captives and what we know about the new facility." I sit down across from the head, Aiden. I immediately begin to go over the papers.

--- *1 hour later (appx 8:45 pm)----

"Aiden, sir" I say to get his attention, he had been in his thinking state of mind.

"yes Liam?"

"I am ready to start the conference."

Aiden sits up and begins to pile the paper to one side, and I begin to help. Once it's in an organized pile he hands it to me. I put it in my lap as he places his hand in the center of the wood table for a few seconds until there is a small 'beep'. He lifts his hand and the top of the table slides away to reveal a high tech computer. He presses some buttons and within 2 minutes has a conference going on. There are a few people I recognize on the mini screens (It shows up kind of like skype but instead of one person its many different people). There is the King and Queen-I gulp. The second in command of the guards, the interrogation expert, the head of government from my home country and the water investigator. We all greet one another and then get down to business.

"So," I begin, "after looking through the material that was sent I am guessing that the easiest captive to receive information from is Marvin. Then, I realized that the facility would have to be built in ocean that is 900 feet deep or less, so that cuts out quite a bit of ocean.". We all chat for a bit, most of the time it is me giving out information, I was offered a higher spot in the guard system, but refused each time, I have wanted to be a royal guard, and that's what I am. After another hour we are done everyone says goodbye, and then it is just the King and Queen left on.

"Your majesty, your heiress, what time is Princess Geneveive to return home and be introduced to the public?"

"6 months, Guard Liam" the king said formally.

"Okay your majesty, we shall amend her schedule accordingly.". I reply, hiding the sinking feeling of realizing I had only 6 months left with Gene.

"Thank you for taking care of our daughter, you know why she is so important" The queen inputs, thankfully, and then sadly.

"It is my honor." I say, and with that, the screen goes dark.

"Excuse me," a kind looking flight attendant says. "sorry if I'm interrupting, but we are beginning to make out decent.". With that Aiden put away the computer and we prepared for landing.

When we landed Aiden nodded at me, so I got up and went into the bathroom, in the bathroom there was a set of clothes I was ment to put on. It was a suit. I put it on and it fitted perfectly. I quickly combed through my blonde hair and stepped out, looking much older than I actually was.