The Mistakenly Amazing Moment

A smile floats into my, and Nicole's face.
He came up and sat between us.
We kept talking...it was...fun.
He ends up messing around with Nicole, pulling grass over leg.
It hurts seeing this...but Nicole's happiness makes up for it.
Sarah being Sarah ends up grabbing a pile of grass and throwing it straight over me head.
Alex looks over and sees her doing it, reaching over brushing each piece off if my head and leg.
I instantly blush and Nicole sees as a frown quickly grows on her face.
I quickly lay down, focusing his attention back on Nicole.
While Im distracted, he grabs my phone.
Running off with it.
I chase him, he toses down my phone before tackling me down, the both of us laughing.
Control yourself Ashley.
He wraps his hands in mine.
The moment was perfect.
Control yourself Ashley.
He falls beside me, letting go off my hand,
And I laugh again.
Ashley! Control yourself!
I snap back to reality.
I quickly get up, noticing everyone else is gone.
He must have seen my confusion because he explains there all playing hide and seek.
We're seeking.
How did that happen?
Who met this happen?
We walk around the church,
Looking for the others, but all I can do is focus on him.
Quickly taking small glances his way, hoping he won't notice, but every now and again he would.
As I'm walking across a ditch, he wraps his arms around my waist, picking me up.
I playfully yell for him to put me down and he does so before wrapping his arms back around me, picking me up once again.
I yell again and he puts me down and I quickly run to the other side before he can do it again. We continue to walk around the church and we find two of my friends but as were looking for the others we end up loosing them.

Author's note:
Omg yall!! So yes the Flirt rate went up a little but just wait. Alot more happens throughout the story with Ashley Nicole and Alex in so many more ways!! I really hope y'all have enjoyed this story and continue reading!