t w o

↠♛↞
10 August 2015
11:00pm

- TAEHYUNG

We have been standing for almost an hour, operating on the dead body. There was blood everywhere—on my scrubs, the operation table and the floor too—making me feel nauseous all of a sudden. I knew I had to get used to this but I just didn't feel comfortable that night.

"Uh, guys- can I go to the toilet?" I asked the six of them.

"Okay okay, quickly go and come back," Seokjin replied, waving his hand.

I nodded and undressed from my scrubs, placing it at a corner.

"Remember not to let anyone see you, okay," Namjoon reminded me.

"Yep sure," I responded as I headed to the door.

↠♛↞
10 August 2015
11.10pm

As soon as Taehyung pushed the door open, he poke his head out, looking around to see if there was anyone. Seeing that there was no one, he stepped out and closed the door gently behind him. He then walked through the corridor and turned a corner where the toilet was at.

Feeling nauseous, he headed over to the sink and placed his hands at the sides of the sink, wanting to puke. He took deep breaths a couple of times, hoping to feel more relaxed. Out of the blue, he heard sounds of the flushing system in one of the cubicles behind him. He turned his back to see that all doors of the cubicles were wide open. He cocked an eyebrow in confusion.

Have someone left the toilet without me realising? Taehyung thought.

He dismissed his thoughts as he began to have a headache. Nausea had suddenly taken over him and he vomited into the sink.

He quickly cleaned his mouth in disgust and looked up to mirror again. That was when his eyes grew big. The cubicle right behind him––there was someone hanging down from the ceiling. He immediately turned around and to his astonishment, there was no one.

Wait, what?

He turned back to face the mirror and that was when he jolted out of his skin. There was a man, paler as ever, standing right behind him with a rope tied around his neck. Red blotches could also be seen around his neck. Taehyung was about to let out a scream when the man strangled him with a rope.

Taehyung was suffocating, his hands were gripping tightly on the rope around his neck as he tried to remove it. However, the man had tightened the rope so much till the point it was eating into his skin. Blood started oozing out as he gasped for air frantically.

His vision became blurry and that was when he saw his whole life flashing past him. Unable to get enough air, he passed out. The man then took the other end of the rope around Taehyung's neck and dragged Taehyung across the floor to a cleaner's room in the toilet.

He tied the rope onto the ceiling, making Taehyung hang freely. The grip around Taehyung's neck tightened further causing more blood to trickle down his neck.

That was the end of Taehyung's life.

↠♛↞
10 August 2015
11.15pm

- SEOKJIN

"Oh shucks, we forgotten the camera! I'll go get it," I suddenly recalled the need to have pictures for our presentation.

"Okay, be back fast," Namjoon uttered before I left the mortuary.

I speed-walked to the dormitory building, looking around cautiously for anyone at the same time. Once I had reached the front door of the dorm room I shared with Namjoon, I tapped my keycard at the door before rushing to the side table just beside my bed. I quickly grabbed the camera which was resting nicely on the table and ran out of the room. After locking the door, I hastily made my way back to the mortuary.

↠♛↞
10 August 2015
11.20pm

- JIMIN

"Why is Taehyung not back yet?" Yoongi asked as he looked to a clock hung on the wall.

It has been twenty minutes since Taehyung left for the toilet.

"Maybe he's not feeling well," I responded as I placed down my pen on the table.

As we had assigned everyone to a specific portion in our report, I was waiting for Taehyung to come back so that I would be able to fill up the missing data. Getting a little restless, I told my five other friends that I would go and check on him.

"Be quick," Yoongi told me as I headed to the door.

I nodded and stepped out of the mortuary. I quickly made my way down the corridor, turning a corner before seeing the toilet. As soon as I walked in, I realised that all the cubicles were vacant.

"Taehyung?" I called out.

There was no response.

Hmm... Where can he be?

I called out for him again but to no avail. I checked all cubicles in the toilet, just to be sure, but he was no where to be seen. I quickly rushed out of the toilet, a little panicked. On my way back to the mortuary, I saw Seokjin coming from the other side before making my way to him.

"Hyung! Taehyung's not in the toilet!" I sounded worried as I informed Seokjin.

"Maybe he went back to his dorm room. Let's go and check," Seokjin replied.

We decided to head to the dormitory building to check whether he was back in his dorm. Since I shared the same dorm room as Taehyung, I unlocked the door with my own keycard. As I pushed the door open, Seokjin and I realised that the room was dark. I switched on the lights to see that there was no one in the room, just the two of us. Taehyung was no where in sight. We even tried calling him but to no avail. Somehow, I started getting worried.

Where can he be?