f o u r

↠♛↞
11 August 2015
12:15am

- JUNGKOOK

"Pfft, stupid Namjoon," I scoffed to myself as I walked through the corridor.

Like what the heck is wrong with him?

I rolled my eyes, thinking about what had happened in the mortuary.

As I walked down from the forth floor to the third floor by the staircase, I saw someone sitting at the bottom of the steps. I observed him before realising that he was––Taehyung.

"Hey, Tae, what are you doing here?" I asked him, his back still facing me.

There was no response from him. He just sat there and seemed to be unware of my presence. I took a few more steps down the staircase until I was standing right behind him. Yet, he didn't move an inch.

"Tae, you ok––" I reached out to him, placing my hand on his shoulder but to my surprise, he ended up falling flat on the ground in front of him.

I was caught off guard, a scream escaped my lips at that instance. I quickly turned him around to face me and right at that moment, I freaked out seeing how unsightly his face was. There were blood and reddish-purple blotches all over his face. There was even a rope tied around his neck and dried blood around it. My hands started to tremble in sudden fear as I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do. Panicking, I placed him back down on the ground and climbed up the stairs to the mortuary where my friends were at.

I have never been so afraid in my entire life.

↠♛↞
11 August 2015
12:20am

- JIMIN

"Why are you always like that, hyung?" I was pissed off with Namjoon.

"Why am I always like what?" Namjoon asked, pretending like he did not know what I was talking about.

"I'm going with Jungkook," I spatted before storming out of the mortuary.

"No, no, Jimin stay!" That was the last thing I heard before I shut the door close.

I walked through the corridor and from a distance, I saw someone running towards my direction. I squinted my eyes to see who it was before realising that it was Jungkook.

"Jimin!" He shouted across to me.

"What's the problem?" I asked him as he was nearing me.

When he came up to me, he was panting so hard.

"It's Taehyung––he's dead! I don't know what to do! Hyung, help me! I didn't do anything!" Jungkook exclaimed frantically.

"What do you mean he's dead?" I wanted to walk towards the staircase but Jungkook pulled my arms forcefully.

"No, no, don't go there! We need to tell our friends or call the police!" Jungkook pulled me by my arms towards the mortuary.

I still did not believe him though.

He pounded his fists on the door of the mortuary in desperation. The door swung open and the two of us quickly entered.