t w e l v e

↠♛↞
12 August 2015
10:00pm

- JIMIN

I just can't believe it, no one believes me. Not even Miss Lee.

I was frustrated. I kept telling that good-for-nothing Taeril about Uncle Dan's brother but he just would not believe me.

"How do you expect me to believe you, Jimin? Murder is something real––it's not something spiritual, okay."

I recalled back what Taeril had said to me when I told him that Kwon Daejung was possessing Uncle Dan. Now to think about it, I would not have believe myself if I was in Taeril's position.

But it's the truth. The truth is the truth. I wasn't making up a lie.

That was when I heard knocks on the door of my cell.

What now?

I sighed as I dragged my feet across the floor, heading towards the door. I was expecting Taeril but instead, standing outside was Seoyun.

"Your teacher called. She wants to speak to you," Seoyun uttered.

She ushered me to the administration counter and handed over a telephone to me. I immediately placed it on my ear.

"Miss Lee?" I called out.

"Jimin-ah, I found your documents on your assignment just now," Miss Lee started off.

"What about them?" I asked, confused.

"You're assigned to Kwon Daejung, right? Chamber 13?" Miss Lee asked.

"Uh yes, why?" I was still clueless.

"Umm.. His body... It's not in the mortuary anymore," Miss Lee responded, sounding anxious.

I blinked my eyes in disbelief.

"B-but how?" I was shocked.

"I checked the CCTV just now and saw Uncle Dan dragging the body down to the first level but that was all. The CCTV was unable to capture anything else."

"And also, we couldn't find Uncle Dan. I'm starting to worry because––he can be anywhere right now," she continued.

I was speechless. Just when I was about to respond, Seoyun told me that time was up. I sighed, passing her back the phone. She spoke to Miss Lee for awhile before placing the phone down.

"She said she'll be coming by tomorrow to bail you out," Seoyun told me.

Bail me out?

I sighed a relief as I nodded my head before she brought me back into my cell. I was really hoping that today would be my last day here.

↠♛↞
13 August 2015
9:00am

- JIMIN

I was finally released from prison all thanks to Miss Lee. She had brought in many evidences to prove that I was not the killer for the murders of Mr Kim and six of my friends. It was very clear that the killer was Uncle Dan but now, the Police needed to track him down since he had somehow disappeared.