t h r e e

↠♛↞
10 August 2015
11.35pm

- HOSEOK

The door of the mortuary suddenly creaked open and there at the door was––Taehyung. The four of us immediately stopped our work on the dead body seeing his appearance.

"Yah, Taehyung! What took you so long? Jimin went out to find for you," Yoongi nagged.

"Sorry, I wasn't feeling well," Taehyung responded as he walked towards us.

His voice, however, sounded different but I assumed it was because he was sick.

"You feeling better now?" I asked him.

"Yeah, in fact- I'm feeling good as ever," he gave a devilish smile.

I cocked an eyebrow in confusion.

He's weird, alright.

"Okay then..." I responded, looking away from him.

"You know what, I'll go find Jimin," Taehyung said afterwards.

"No, no, he'll come back- just wait," Namjoon answered immediately, feeling a little annoyed by the constant movement of his friends in and out of the mortuary.

It was true. If Jimin could not find Taehyung in the toilet, he would come back to inform us unless––he wandered off by himself.

"Then why is he not back yet? Besides, I left my phone in the toilet," Taehyung reasoned.

Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"Are you doing this on purpose, huh, Tae? Are you trying to get all of us caught?" He was stern but I could sense that he was trying not to explode into a rage.

"Hey hyung, just let him go get his phone and he'll come back," Jungkook spoke out of a sudden.

Namjoon took a deep breath before nodding his head, allowing Taehyung to go. Taehyung left the mortuary soon after.

"You okay?" I asked Namjoon when Taehyung had left.

"Do I even sound okay?" He questioned with sarcasm before continuing on with his work.

↠♛↞
10 August 2015
11:45pm

- JUNGKOOK

Just seconds after Taehyung had left the mortuary, the door creaked open again.

What is it now?

The four of us in the mortuary looked to the door to see two figures. It was Seokjin and Jimin––and they had worried looks on their faces.

"Did Taehyung come back?" That was the first thing Jimin asked when he entered the mortuary.

"Yes, didn't you see him just now?" Hoseok questioned.

"What- no," Seokjin and Jimin replied in sync.

"Huh? He just left seconds before you guys came," I was baffled.