f i v e

↠♛↞
11 August 2015
12:40am

- JIMIN

"Seokjin hyung?" I called out as soon I pushed open the door of the mortuary.

Silence.

"Seokjin?" The rest of my friends called out to him.

Again, there was no response from him. In front of us, the room was in total darkness so we were unable to see anything much. Due to that, I went to turn on the flashlight on my phone and shone it into the room. I was taken aback when my flashlight shone directly to the dead body of Mr Kwon on the operation table.

I totally forgotten about him alright.

"Turn on your flashlights, guys," I instructed to my friends.

They did as I said, shining their flashlights around the room. Yoongi then headed over to the light switches before turning them on. Just a click on the switches and all of the lights in the mortuary turned on.

Seriously, Seokjin hyung––the lights are working fine.

I inwardly facepalmed.

"So the lights are okay but where is Seokjin?" Hoseok asked as he looked around.

"I don't know... he just told me that the lights weren't working, nothing else," I responded, quite baffled.

Afterwards, Namjoon and I entered the backroom and switched the lights on. Since, it was a small room, it was obvious that Seokjin was not in that room. However, we noticed an opening in the wall just beside a cabinet. Our eyes grew big.

"Wait- all this while there's a door here?" Namjoon was astounded as I was.

It was supposed to be a white wall––or so we thought.

"Guys, guys, come here!" Namjoon called out to the rest.

"What the––"

They were in shock as well seeing the opening in the wall.

"Do you think Seokjin went down there?" I questioned.

"I don't know but maybe we can go in and see," Namjoon uttered.

"Uh- just to make sure, I'll call him first."

With that, I whipped out my phone before dialing for my hyung. I placed my phone on loudspeaker so that all of us would be able to hear when he picked up. Seconds later, he did.

"Hyung? You there?" I spoke through the phone.

However, there was silence st the other end of the line.

"Hyung?" I called out again.

"Hyung, where are you?" Yoongi demanded an answer, snatching my phone from me.

Still, no response from Seokjin. Then, the line was cut off. I felt anxious realising how abrupt that was. I went to call Seokjin again and the same thing happened––silence at the other end of the line. The line was then cut off seconds later.