s e v e n

↠♛↞
11 August 2015
2:00am

- YOONGI

"No, no, Jungkook!" Jimin and I yelled into the phone.

The line at the other end went off.

This must be real. All this. I finally believed it.

Jimin began crying uncontrollably, kicking the ground around him. I had no idea what to do anymore. We were stuck up here in the gas room and were unable to do anything.

"Jimin, Jimin, stop! We need to find a way out of here––out of this school! You hear me?" I figured it was the only way to escape from this.

"How hyung?! There isn't even another way out of this freaking room!" Jimin exclaimed in tears.

"We have to find for it! I told you already- there must be another way out!" It sounded like I was shouting.

Jimin fell to his knees, cupping his face as he cried into his palms. I could not see him like this so I pulled him up by the arm, making him look at me.

"I know everything has gone terribly wrong but we can't stop here, Jimin- we just can't. We will get out of here, you hear me?" I wanted him to feel better.

"Yoongi... I think Daejung is after us..." Jimin uttered out of a sudden, completely ignoring what I had just said.

"What are you saying- he's dead," I was trying to state the facts.

"He is b-but... he's after us for using his body for our project... Jungkook mentioned it just now..." Jimin responded.

"What?" I just wanted Jimin to explain himself.

"Daejung didn't kill himself... Someone killed him..." Jimin explained.

"And that someone was- Uncle Dan, the cleaner..." He continued.

I was lost for words. I sort of believed what he was saying.

"If that's the case then, why is Uncle Dan killing our friends?" I asked him.

"Maybe it's not him... Maybe it's Daejung himself..." Jimin muttered.

"You're saying that Uncle Dan is what- possessed?" I asked.

Jimin nodded, his eyes glistening.

↠♛↞
11 August 2015
2:10am

Jimin and Yoongi walked deeper into the gas room to realise that it had many alleys. They made some turns here and there and concluded that they were lost.

"Oh shucks, we've been going around in circles!" Yoongi exclaimed when he saw a wall with

gas volume
5000 m2.

They had been here awhile ago and now, they were here again. However, something caught their eyes. The opening in the wall––it was now open.

But who opened it though?

All of a sudden, they heard sounds of footsteps from the other side of the opening in the wall where the backroom was at. Jimin and Yoongi immediately sprinted towards another alley and hid there before switching off their flashlights. Their heart skipped a beat when they heard a familiar voice. It was Hoseok. Jimin and Yoongi were about to step out of the alley but ended up backing away when they heard what Hoseok had uttered. They went rushing back to the alley.

"Please, please- don't do this to me! I know you're a nice person, Uncle Dan! Please don't do this to me!" They heard Hoseok crying out loud.

It was confirmed now. Uncle Dan was the one behind the killings of their friends. Jimin was so worried for Hoseok, he started to sob softly behind the wall that divided them and Hoseok. Yoongi's eyes softened, knowing how Jimin was feeling––anxious and afraid.

"No, no, Uncle Dan- put that down! Put that––" A loud, shrilling yell escaped from Hoseok's mouth.

It echoed into Jimin and Yoongi's ears, causing Jimin fall to the ground in despair. He could not believe that another life was taken away. It was just too much for him to take in as he was filled with remorse and guilt. Just then, they heard a voice that sounded frantic and lost.

"Oh my god, no, no! Shucks, no! Did I do this?! Daejung why?!" They knew right away it was Uncle Dan.

Yoongi stuck his head out behind the wall to see a bright light shining on Uncle Dan who was kneeling beside Hoseok. Hoseok was laying flat on the ground with a deep cut on his head. Yoongi was close to vomiting seeing the blood flowing out profusely from the cut.

Centimetres away from Hoseok's head, laid a blood-stained butcher knife Uncle Dan had used to kill Hoseok. Without realising, Yoongi shed a few tears. It was just an awful and heart-wrenching sight. Yoongi pulled his head back behind the wall and looked to his friend.

"Jimin, we need to go now. We can't stay here," Yoongi whispered to him as he stood his friend up on his feet.

He then pulled Jimin by the arm and went deeper into the alley before making a right turn.

"Can we give up? I'm just so tired..." Jimin muttered.

He had lost hope. Hearing what Jimin had said, Yoongi felt like giving up too. However, his thoughts diverted when he saw a bright green light with the word 'Exit' on it. He felt a sense of relief.

Jimin's eyes lit up too when he saw the exit sign. However, when they were about to head to the exit door, they heard footsteps––again. They immediately switched off their flashlights and hid in the alley they were in. Slowly, they saw light coming from another alley, heading towards the exit door. It was Uncle Dan and he was––dragging Hoseok across the floor.

Jimin let out a silent gasp as he covered his mouth. Tears began flowing down his eyes as he and Yoongi watched Hoseok being dragged out through the exit door. As soon as the door slammed shut, Jimin immediately fell to the ground, sobbing loudly.