t w e n t y - t w o

↠♛↞
28 August 2015
4:00pm

- JIMIN

I recalled being forced out of the main hall by the nurses. They threw me back into my cell and injected something into my skin, making me fall into a deep slumber. Now, I am awake. The first thing I saw was the grey ceiling above me. I sat up with much difficulty before rubbing my eyes.

How long have I been out? I asked myself

"A few hours."

I was jolted out of my skin hearing that familiar voice. I looked up to see--Jungkook. Like before, he was leaning against the wall.

"Jungkook-ie, I-I don't know what's wrong with me," I told him, my head was down in disappointment.

"You'll be fine. Remember what we had planned? The balcony door is wide open on the fourth floor. It's your chance now," Jungkook responded.

I nodded. I remembered discussing with him and my other friends in the main hall on my suicide. I was so excited. Now, I just need to make it work.

"Your door is unlocked. Go now."

Those were the last words I heard from him before he disappeared. I pulled my wheelchair closer to my bed and slowly sat on it. I then wheeled my way to my cell door and reached out for the knob. Jungkook was right--the door was unlocked.

I opened the door wide and looked cautiously from left to right in the corridor for anyone. Seeing that there was no one, I slowly stepped out, closing the door gently before making my way through the corridor.

Death, here I come.

I headed for the lift since I could not take the stairs. I entered and pressed for the fourth floor. As the lift opened up its door on the fourth floor, I could feel a slight breeze in the corridor.

I followed where it was blowing from and knew that it would bring me to the balcony Jungkook had told me to go.

While wheeling myself there, a smile could be seen on my face. People might tell me I was crazy but guess what--I am. I was looking forward to death.

I could see the rays from the sun shining brightly as I got nearer to balcony. Upon reaching, I looked out to the beautiful scenery outside.

"Beautiful, beautiful," I said as I gazed around

I looked to the woods in front of me and was able to hear the soft whispers among the trees due to the breeze. The air was chilly yet comforting. I sighed.

Such a waste that I'm leaving this world.

That made me thought about why I was here at the first place.

"What are you waiting for?" I heard a familiar voice behind me.

However, when I turned around, there was no one but somehow, I knew it was Jungkook. It had always been him--or so I thought. I turned back to the front and took a deep breath before trying to get off my wheelchair.

I was having trouble since my legs were injured so I constantly fell back on the wheelchair.

"Come on, Jimin... Don't be pathetic now..." Tears were trickling down my cheeks as I tried to stand up.

After some time, I stood up, holding tightly to the armrests of my wheelchair. I then threw my arms forward towards the parapet of the balcony. They dangled freely off the parapet while the rest of my body was slanting on it.

Gosh, this is harder than I thought.

My legs were hurting like hell in my current 'Michael Jackson' position. I then pulled myself forward making me wince in pain. That was when I looked down the building and gulped.

"The heck is taking you so long?!"

I was jolted hearing the voice and quickly glanced behind me. To my horror, it was not Jungkook but--Daejung. Kwon Daejung.

Why is he here?

He immediately came towards me, lifting up my legs.

"No, no! Put me down!" I exclaimed frantically.

Daejung lifted my legs up high and threw them off the parapet. Then, sudden burst of memories came in one shot as I freefalled my way down.

Down to my death.