t w e n t y - t h r e e [end]

↠♛↞
13 October 2016
10:00am

A year later, the university enrolled more students. Incidents of what happened in the school were not told to them and were kept as a secret among teachers. Like usual, medical students would have to do a project on a dead body and come up with a presentation on what they had found out.

"What do you think happened to his legs?" May asked in disgust.

She was looking at a dead body placed in front of her.

"It said here that his skin scraped away due to an accident," Sijin responded, looking through a document in his hand.

"Wow... he must've suffered a lot before he committed suicide," May commented.

"I guess so."

"Okay, let's start. Read out his details, please," Yera, their team leader, instructed as she came with a scalpel.

"Sure.
Name: Park Jimin.
Caused of death: suicide.
Fractures to the skull, leg bones, ribcage and arms.
And birthdate: 13 October 1995.
Wait, his birthday- it's today," Sijin uttered.

The three of them started laughing.

"Wanna sing him a birthday song?" May suggested.

"Happy birthday, Jimin! Happy birthday, happy birthday! Happy birthday, Jimin!" They sang.

"Haha! What are we doing? We're suppose to do our project!" Yera exclaimed.

"Okay, okay, let's conti-"

Then, a ringtone could be heard.

"Oh, it's mine. Give me a minute." May said as she took out her phone.

"Alright."

"Yeah, we're here in the mortuary. Are you on your way? Oh okay. Hurry please. We already started our project. Okay, bye."

"Who was that?" Yera asked.

"Seojun. He said his class ended late so he'll come by soon," May responded.

Yera and Sijin just nodded. The three of them then looked to Park Jimin's dead body placed in the middle of the mortuary. The skin of his legs were scraped away and his ribcage was poking out through his abdomen.

They instantly gulped realising how gruesome their project would be. Yera took a deep breath as she held her scalpel just above Park Jimin's abdominal area.

❝Alright, let's do this.❞

▲△▲

We have come to the end of the story! Thank you to those who had been patient with me and those who had been voting continuously on my chapters! I appreciate it ♡

If you haven't, do check out my other stories on my account! Thank you again and have a great day ahead :)