Host Club?

-Disclaimer I do not own OHSHC!!!!-

Keywords
(y/n)= Your Name
(l/n)= Last Name
(h/c)= Hair Color
(F/c)= Favorite Color
(f/f)= Favorite Food
(h/l)= Hair Length
(F/B/A)= Favorite band or artist
*****************
Your P.O.V
I stood there in front of a so called 'school'. This school is pink! First the banana dress and now this! I sighed, walked in the school and let me say that it was BIG!

They have two stairs that lead to another floor. It was beautiful in here! 'Snap out of it (y/n)! We have to get our schedule!' My thoughts snapped me back into reality.

I continued to walk around until I found the office. 'Why does this place have so many rooms!' I complained as if anyone could read my thoughts.

"Miss, are you having any problems finding your classrom?" A polite lady asked me.

"Well not really, I am new so I was looking for the administration office to get my schedule." I replied back.

"Oh sweetie, the administration office is where you enter to your left. It should be the first one!" She answered.

'Are you kidding me!!!' I mentally screamed in my head. I said thank you and went to where she told me where it was.
**************
After getting my schedule, I was suppose to head to the music room.

I went up the stairs and saw a sign that read, "Music Room #3".

'Why three music rooms?' I thought. I shrugged and entered.

As soon as I entered, I saw rose petals flying in my face.

I started to swat the petals away, and brush my banana dress, "Blech! Whats is your problem!?" I practically shouted.

As soon my vision cleared up, I started to notice there were about 6 or 7 boys. One of them sorta looked like a girl.

"I am so sorry princess! Let me introduce myself!" A tall, blonde, with violet eyes approached me.

"I am Tamaki Suoh! The king of the famous Host Club!" Tamaki said.

"You seem like you have a big ego..." I muttered. Two boys appeared by my side, they seem to be twins.

"I am Hikaru-" "And I am Kaoru!" The twins finished in sync with, "And we're the Hitachiin twins!"

Hikaru and Kaoru had a red hair, with amber eyes and we're really tall.

'They're kinda cute.... What am I thinking??!? Snap out of it (Y/N)! Just say sorry and leave.'

I started to leave until Hikaru and Kaoru blocked the door.

"Where are you going?-" "Yeah, you haven't met the rest of the host club." They said.

"I need to leave already, I am in the wrong class..." I said while glancing at the clock.

"But don't you want to eat some cake... Um sorry but what is your name?" A small child with a darker honey colored hair said.

"Its (Y/N) (L/N) and aren't you..." I turned to my left to see everybody, except the tall, silent boy, and the one with glasses, to be doing hand gestures.

He looked at me waiting for me to finish my sentence.

"Nevermind..." I ended up saying.

"I'm Mitsuki Haninozoka! But everybody calls me Honey!" He replied very cheerful.

"And over there is Takashi Morinozuka!" Honey said while being lifted to Takashi's back. Takashi had brown hair and was kinda cute.

"The one with the glasses and the notebook is Kyoya Ootori." Honey pointed towards Kyoya. Kyoya has black raven hair.

"I'm Haruhi Fujioka. Nice to meet you!" Haruhi extended his arm towards me to shake it. Haruhi had brown hair with brown eyes. Don't know if he or she is a girl...

"Nice to meet you too." I shook it awkwardly.

"Its nice meeting you all but I got to get to my class.... So see ya!" I dashed through the door just before the twins can catch up to me.

------Le Time Skiple-----

'What a bunch of weirdos! Host club?! What the heck is that! I hope I don't have any of them in my class.'

I sighed, looks like next is.... Lunch? Already? Might as well start heading towards the cafeteria.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N 699 words! Woohoo! Anyways thanks for some reads it really means a lot! Well gotta go! Bye!

Love y'all and stay cute!:3
-starrox10