1st Day As A Host!~

Your POV
~~
I'm regretting this, I'm regretting this, I'm regretting this. I continuously repeated in my head when I got to the host club. The host club was about to let in the fangirls, and surprisingly, there's boys here.

As soon as the doors opened, I saw nothing but yellow lemons flee to their favorite hosts. The boys, some ran and some walked like a fine gentleman.

I waited by my table, looking at the clock, hoping the time would go faster the more I glanced at it.

"Hello m'lady, you must be the new host; (L/N) (Y/N), correct?" A boy sat down, his grey eyes meeting my (E/C) eyes.

He's really handsome and polite, I thought to myself.

"Yes I am and you are...?" I asked him.

"Oh my mistake for not properly introducing myself I am, Mitsuki Usui. I'm a 1st year student here."

"Oh really! That's cool! I'm also a 1st year student!" I smiled at him.

We continued to talk until he had to leave, but we are planning to talk more.

Later, boys kept on coming in and out, leaving with a smile or a blush on their faces. Some of them were older or around my age.

Although, I felt as if someone was looking at me as I talked to the boys. I just have this gut feeling that someone's burning my back with their eyes!

Maybe it's in my head.
~~~~
Tamaki's POV
•••
I kept on looking at (Y/N) every chance I could to make sure no boys were all over her. I don't want nobody near my prin-

She's not my princess ,we're just friends so far. I just gotta watch out for her. Who knows if the perverted twins will do to her.

"Hey boss, why do you keep looking at (Y/N)?" Hikaru asked me.

"What!!! I am not looking at her whatsoever!" I said in denial.

"Sure you aren't, boss we know when you lie, your voice gets higher." Karou added.

"No it doesn't!" I repl8ed, hearing my voice get higher.

They raised their eyebrows at me. "OK maybe, I am but I gotta keep on eye on her. She's the 1st girl host here, and she's new. Never know what those boys can do to her."
I stated.

"Wow, you sound like a dad when you said that." The twins said in sync.

I rolled my eyes and ignored them. I continue to swoon the girls as the day goes by.

She's beauty, she's grace,  and she fell flat on her face. Wait what!? I snapped out my thoughts, and I turned to see (Y/N), on the floor with commoners coffee spilled all over her.

I ran over to her, "(Y/N)! Are you alright!?" I helped her get up. "Kyoya! Get (Y/N) some fresh clothes!" He nodded.

"Oh Tamaki! Look at this poor tragedy! How could've this happened!" A fangirl of mine, said out loud.

"I just tripped over a chair, it's not much. I was carrying a tray of coffee and this happened." (Y/N) said this casually, as if this has happened before.

"Well next time be careful on where you are going, okay? I was worried about you." I told (Y/N).

"I will."(Y/N) replied to me.

After the whole incident, everything went fine and the whole day was just a typical day at Ouran Academy.
~~~~
Authors Note
Hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did, please vote! And also, I have over 700 VIEWS on this story, like how!?!?! I can't thank you enough my fellow readers! I'm so surprised at this! Here have some cake (get it before Honey~Senpai does~♡)🍰 x infinity

Also, do you like the new cover? I didn't like the other one, so I made a new one! It's not the best but it's a start!

I love you all so much, and I'll see you in the next chapter!