It's A Deal

Your POV
~~~~
I stood there shocked. My jaw just dropped to the floor. I was finally able to regain myself and started to say, "I'm sorry but how am I supposed to be a host??? Everyone knows me as a GIRL," I pointed my body from top to bottom, "So sorry to burst your bubble, but that's not happening"

"(Y/N) has a point-" "and she got you there Kyoya," Hikaru and Kaoru said in sync.

Kyoya smirked, "Well we all know that but..."

The room got filled with anticipation, waiting for Kyoya to finish his sentence.

"But....???" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"There is one thing that we can do. Which is that we're going to add a girl to a host club."

"WHAT!?" The whole host Club and I shouted.

"How is that going to work??? I'm not attractive what so ever! And the host club is supposed to be filled with boys!!!" I shouted.

"(Y/N) you are correct, but think about it, would you want to be surrounded by some fangirls and us, or boys around your age that you can talk to." He pushed up his glasses to the bridge of his nose.

Before I could reply he added in, "Or we could say that your transgender. I mean we do hear that'll bring in customers."

I said, "I'm sticking to the first option, but if that doesn't go well, then keep the 2nd option opened." "And besides that, what if the boys don't find me attractive or what is the boys are perverts????"

All of sudden, Tamaki just yelled, "YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS, AND MUCH MORE (Y/N) AND IF ANY OF THOSE DIRTY PERVERTS TRY TO TOUCH YOU, I'LL-" He stopped yelling and saw all of us just staring at him in surprise.

"Oh, I wasn't saying that in my head...?" He had a sweat drop coming from his forehead.

"I'm afraid not, but thank you for calling me pretty but don't think I'm not mad at you anymore." I replied.

"I'll do anything to make you forgive me! Anything!!!" He kneeled down in front of me, with his hands in a begging position.

"Anything?" I raised an eyebrow with an evil smirk.

"I don't like where this is going." I heard Hikaru tell Karou. "Same, but this is entertaining so let's keep watching" I heard Karou reply.

"Yes anything!!!" He had tears coming down his eyes.

"Well, there is one thing I want you to do." I kneeled down to him, whispered in his ear and said, "I don't ever want you to tell anyone what you saw during lunch, and don't ever follow me again." I looked back at him, he nodded repeatedly.

I saw the twins smirking at us, "NOT LIKE THAT YOU PERVS!" The whole Host Club started to laugh, while Tamaki and I were just flustered red. After a while, we started to join in.

~Time skip after laughing~
"So do we have a deal (Y/N), or not?" Kyoya looked at me.

I know I'm going to regret this in the future, but it's better than paying 7,000,000 yen, "It's a deal"

"Great, you start tomorrow, and since you and Haruhi are friends, she'll just tell you the schedule when we start.

"Alright then, it's getting late but I have to go... My mom is going to get worried about me if I don't come home now." I ran to the door before anyone could say anything to me.

Why did I agree to this stupid deal.
~~~
A/N (Authors Note)
Hey guys, before you bash me with comments saying,"I'm transgender/part of the LGBTQ+ and I find that rude about what you wrote" I didn't mean to come off as rude, I LOVE the LGBTQ+ community! I truly do! I love every lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, asexual, demisexual, polysexual and pansexual person out there! I didn't make you guys choose the 2nd option cause there are people who don't support it and I don't want hate on that.

Sorry for the late update and the long author's note, I've been busy so I decided to make a chapter for you guys right now! (It's currently 1:35 AM in Texas as I write this)

Anyways, I hope you have an amazing morning, afternoon, evening, or night!!!
♡♡♡
*The song above is called oops- Potsu and the anime in the picture is called, 'Ponyo'. It's an amazing song along with anime (it's a movie so even better!)*