Want To Hang Out Later?

Your POV
--
"And then!?" Haruhi asked impatiently. "Then they kissed like who does that!?" I shouted, with my arms flying into the air.

"What!? That's messed up!!!" I just finished telling Haruhi about a recent anime I finished watching.

"I need to watch it! It sounds so good!!!" I nodded in agreement.

"Ugh, I don't want to go to class." I crossed my arms, and sighed. "(Y/N), it's only the last period. Everybody loves last period because it's one of the fastest class!" Haruhi told me.

"I know, but after last period is the host club! I kinda regret saying yes to be a host." I told her.

"(Y/N), being a host can be fun after you get used to it. I mean, I didn't really like it at first but now we are closer than ever!" She wrapped her arm around my neck. "Just relax and chill (Y/N), and go with the flow along with class because we're almost late." She unwrapped her arm around me and left.

I chuckle. Harhui is probably the best friend I could ever ask for.

~~~Time Skip~~~

Running through the empty hallways, I managed to get to the host club earlier than I intended to.

"Ah (Y/N), you came early today. Is there any special occasion I may ask?" Kyoya asked me while looking down at his black notebook.

I rolled my eyes while saying,"Nope not today, I just got out of class earlier than usual." I sat down on the couch and waited for everyone to get here.

Then all of a sudden, I heard a loud crash from inside the host club.

I frantically ran to where the noise came from, and all I see is Honey~Senpai with broken plates surrounding him.

"Honey~Senpai are you alright!?" As soon as I said that, he began to start crying so much!

As if on cue, Takashi appeared next to me and took Honey~Senpai to get a band-aid.

"How the heck did that happen!?" I almost shouted.

"I saw what happened." Tamaki appeared out of nowhere and told me the story.

"Honey was trying to get a plate for the piece of cake he was going to eat. Although, the plates were in a higher area than usual, so Honey got on a chair and tried to reach them. Next thing you know, Honey is hurt along with the plates being broken." Tamaki finished explaining to me.

"Seems like something Honey~Senpai would do." Hikaru and Karou said as they joined in our conversation.

"You heard?" I asked them. "No, we just happen to have psychic powers and we just knew that you'd be talking about what happened to Honey~Senpai." They both answered sarcastically to me.

Tamaki's eyes lit up and ran towards them. "You both are psychic and you never told me!? Please, tell me about my future!"

I face palmed at the fact on how much of an idiot Tamaki can be.

Hikaru and Karou had a huge evil grin on their face and said,"Come close Tamaki and show us your hand."

He did as they said. "Now, look closely to your palm of your hand." Tamaki looked closely.

"And then what?" Tamaki asked. "Closer Tamaki." The mischievous twins replied.

This doesn't seem like it's going to end well...

My thoughts were right and I just see the twins push Tamaki's hand to his face, which caused him to slap himself.

I started to laugh hysterically as Tamaki chased them. "You both are so dead when I get my hands on you!!!!" Tamaki shouted.

Haruhi walked in and gave the boys a death stare. Everyone went back to their seats, and acted nicely to each other.

"What's with the death stare Haruhi?" I asked her.

"It's just a way of me telling them that I had a bad day so nobody should be doing anything that could get me angry." She then whispered,"Or I just use it to make them scared and act nice towards one another. But in this situation, it's the first reason why I gave them the death stare."

I nodded in response.

"I've also just been so stressed with school and the host club. It's too much for me to handle knowing that girls can be taking pictures or following you wherever you go."

"Damn that sucks." I said.

"It does (Y/N); soon enough this will happen to you and we'll both suffer together." She chuckled at the thought of that happening.

"Lucky us...."

Honey~Senpai came in with his cake in hand, and a band-aid on the cut he got from the broken plates.

"What happened to you Honey~Senpai?" Haruhi asked. "Cake happened." Takashi answered for Honey.

"Oh, not surprised. Anyway, are you feeling any better Honey?" Haruhi asked Honey~Senpai.

He nodded in response as yes.

"Guys sorry to break the moment, but the host club is about to open within less than 20 seconds so clean up and act natural." Kyoya said in a calm tone.

We did as he said and a few seconds later, the host club was filled with boys and girls.

How much more longer until I can go home? I asked my mself.

"Heh I get the hint you don't enjoy being here eh?" Tamaki came up to me.

"N-n-no it's not like that it's just that I prefer being at home and I feel kinda awkward around here and-" I stopped rambling as I see Tamaki laughing at me.

"You're so cute when you're embarrassed, you know that?" He chuckled and blushed while rubbing the back of his head.

I blushed even more.

"Anyways (Y/N), the host club and I are planning on hanging out later after school? You can come if you want to." He asked me.

"I'll think about it." I replied to Tamaki.

"Awesome! Now I have to go if not Kyoya would get after us." And he was gone.

I went to my customers, and thought about going out with the host club.

~~~~
A/N
Sorry for leaving yiu guys for about a couple of months; school has me stressed and I didn't have the energy to write a chapter for you guys. Enjoy this filler for now, as I try to get back on the regular update schedule! My schedule will be in every 2 weeks I'll update!
That's it for now my otakus! Peace!✌
-kawaiinerd10