Chapter 2: They Come Back

Masky, Hoodie, and Toby

You're P.O.V

It's been more than a week since those little brats came across you. "Finally some peace." You said sitting on the couch switching channels looking for something to watch in Tv. When you found something good you got a snack from the kitchen and stayed there, until you finally fell asleep.

Masky's P.O.V

"(He/She)'s asleep already, come on" I said turning to my fellow partners, Hoodie and Toby. "Why can't we just go? I mean (He/She) knows who we are already" Toby stated trying to put on his goggles, "Because Toby, it makes it more fun to sneak inside someone's house" I told him helping him out, "Okay in the count of 3.. 1..2..3!" I whispered and quietly opened (Y/n's) bedroom window. I helped Hoodie up first and he hoped inside, next was Toby and when he was about to jump in he tipped over and face planted on the carpet letting out an "Oof" and an "Ouch!" I shushed him and Hoodie helped him up.

When we were inside we closed the window and saw (Y/n)'s room, "W-wow it's (Colorful/dull)" Hoodie looked over the room, "I like it" Toby jumped on your bed, "Get down from there!" I warned Toby. Toby obeyed and got off, "Okay so the plan is.." I explained everything to them and when I finished Toby and Hoodie agreed to the plan, they gave a thumbs up and we went downstairs.

You're P.O.V

You woke up to the sound of snoring.. No two snoring.. Wait three snoring? You got up confused rubbing the back of your head and as you got up you were shocked to see Masky, Hoodie, and Toby back.. Sleeping in the kitchen. Masky was on the table with pans on his head, Hoodie was on the floor with spoons and bowls, and Toby was next to the fridge with a can of whip cream on his hand and had cream over his face.

You confusingly walked towards them and shook them awake. "Uh hey. Wake up." You awkwardly said, Masky woke up and freaked out, Hoodie followed along, and Toby was still asleep. "Hey it's okay what are you guys doing here? Again." You said cleaning up the mess they made. Masky looked down, "We were gonna bake you a cake since you made something nice for us.." "B-but we fell asleep.." Hoodie covered his face, now you could only see his eyes.

Toby then woke up in a second and cheerfully said, "Oh, I finished that!" He got up and took out a cake that read, 'For you' in crappy handwriting. You looked at it and (Chuckled/Blushed) "Thanks." You said placing it on the table, "What do you say I clean up this mess and we can eat it." You placed your hands on your (Hoodie/Hips). "Yay!" They all cheered. You chuckled and started to clean up, when you were halfway done they decided to help you out cleaning though Toby refused to.

15 minutes•~

"Finally done" you said throwing the windex to the floor, "Now come on let's-" "EAT CAKE!!!" They yelled before you could finish, you took out small plates and gave each of them a slice, "So where are your parents?" Masky asked taking a bite off his cake. "Out of town." You mumbled, "Are they always gone?" Toby said cleaning his hands with his hoodie, "Mm.. Mostly.. Yeah." You said playing with your food. "Are you gonna eat that?" Toby grumbled, "Hm? Oh yeah of course!" You grabbed your fork and started to eat it. "Good cause I stayed up late making it." Toby hopped off his chair.

When you guys finished Masky, Hoodie, and Toby announced that they'd be back, later. "Okay, well be careful then" you told them, "We don't need to be" Masky said as he opened the front door and got out, Hoodie waved and said a thanks before exiting too, and for Toby he hugged you leg and didn't wanted to let go, "Come on, bud, you're friends are waiting for you" you tried to pull him off your leg. He hugged your leg for about 6 minutes, You were embarrassed, "Come to Rogers!" Masky came back inside helping you pull him off, until he finally did. Masky carried him out while Toby was whining saying things like, "Nuu!" Or, "Take me with you!!!" You (chuckled/giggled) at how he whined. Once they were heading out you closed the door and turned on the TV hoping maybe they'd come back.