Chapter 4: Babysitting

"GIVE IT BACK!" You sighed and walked out of Slender's Office. As you closed the door, you saw Jeff and Jane fighting for the control to watch TV.

"Hey! Jeff give it back to Jane!" You said helping Jane get the control, once she got it she stuck out her tongue. "Oi! (Y/n)! Why are you so easy on her? Why won't you (Notice/Love) me!" Jeff whined crossing his arms, "Because Jeff! I'm a girl!" Jane glared.
"Oh shut up Jane!" "Make me!"

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Jane, you already have the control.. What else do you want from him?" You now defended Jeff. "Finally." Jeff mumbled under his breath. "I want him to leave!"

"Well too bad! I live here too! So deal with it!" Jeff spat at her. "Ew! Get away from me!" Jane whined. You were now staring and Jane kicking Jeff while Jeff tried to pull her down.

Later E.j came in joining you watch them fight. "Are they always like that?" You asked him. He nodded.

You then picked up Jeff from the floor and walked away the living room leaving A very, very, VERY mad Jane.
"Put me down! You're embarrassing me!" Jeff tried to pull out of you.

You sighed and placed him down.

"(Y/n)!!!!" The voice of Toby was heard from the hallway, you turned around and saw Toby run towards you. "What?" You asked him. He hugged you and dragged you to his room.

"Look!" He said jumping in his room.
"I'm looking." You said following him. "I want to show you my hatchets!" Toby ran to his closet and got out a hatchet. "Wow." You stared in amazement at how sharp and clean the hatchet was.

"Toby! Quit wasting time! We need to give (Y/n) a tour around the mansion!" Masky said entering his room, Hoodie followed him quietly.
"Awww.. I really wanted to show (Him/Her).." Toby mumbled walking you outside. "So this is my room. Masky's and Hoodie's room and right next to mine.. Let's see. The kitchen is downstairs." Toby pointed to where the things were. "Toby, tour. Go show (Him/Her) WHERE they are." Masky kiddie slapped his head.

"It's fine, really." You said trying not to put Toby into too much pressure.

You soon heard another cry downstairs. "What now.." You walked down and saw Liu crying. "Hey, what's wrong??" You tried soothing him. "L-Lj.. H-he won't g-give m-me c-candy!" Liu said between cries. 'Seriously? Candy?' You walked to Lj who was in a corner eating candy.

He looked at you knowing what you were going to do; steal some candy.

"Lj? Why do-"

"Nope." He said taking his jar full of candy and running away. You were too lazy to chase him down the halls when you didn't knew anything about the mansion. "Can somebody please give poor Liu something?" You said raising your hands in frustration.

Soon Ej approached Liu and handed him a kidney. "Ew! Ew! Ew!" He threw it across hitting your stomach with it. You sighed. "I did what you told me (Y/n)" Ej went to pick up the kidney and ate it. "And yes. Thank you Ej" you facepalmed.

"No problem~" he sang out taking Liu with him. "(Y/n)! Come play with us!" BEN and Toby called you to BEN's room. You walked towards them and they were playing COD Ghosts. They were in a middle of the game and Toby some how cheated causing BEN to get furious. "TOBY! THIS IS WHY I DON'T PLAY GAMES WITH YOU!" BEN got up kicking and pinning Toby down. Toby cried.

"BEN!" You pulled him off but he hissed at you causing you to drop him to the floor.

*THUD!*

"(Y/n)!" BEN growled.

"Chill, dude! It's just a game that we play!" (Rape Face ^🔻^) (heheheh)